Holly Springs Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Holly Springs or the surrounding area, you may be searching for a Holly Springs car accident lawyer.
Our North Carolina auto accident lawyers have decades of experience fighting for justice for car, truck and motorcycle accident victims in Holly Springs and throughout the state, and would love to help if we can.
If someone else’s negligence caused your injury, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to significant compensation.
For a FREE consultation with a Riddle & Brantley car accident attorney, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
Riddle & Brantley works on a contingency basis, so if you decide to hire us there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Car accidents can result in serious, disabling injuries and even death. We have experience representing clients who have suffered all types of injuries in auto accidents, including:
- Broken bones, including compound fractures
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- PTSD or other emotional injury
- Wrongful death
Auto Accidents in Holly Springs
Holly Springs is one of the fastest growing towns in North Carolina and car, truck and motorcycle accidents are increasingly common. In 2017, in fact, 283 people were injured in auto accidents within the city limits.
The town is popular with commuters working in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, and the area is located close to the busy I-40, I-440 and I-540 interstates. The population has more than tripled since 2000, fueled in part by significant investments in the area by pharmaceutical companies.
Our car accident lawyers have extensive experience representing victims in Holly Springs and throughout the Triangle. We have convenient offices in Raleigh and three other North Carolina cities, and can even come to you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review.
What to Do If You’ve Been in a Car Accident
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you may want to call a car accident lawyer with experience in Holly Springs to help with your injury claim or lawsuit. However, before doing so, be sure to call 911 and seek medical attention for any injuries.
You’ll also want to consider the following in order to protect your rights and start building your personal injury case:
- Talk with witnesses — Be sure to get contact info for any potential witnesses at the crash scene. You’ll want to have their names, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Talk with the police — Answer any questions the police officer, sheriff’s deputy or state trooper has for you. Remember, a police report will play a very important role in any potential injury claim or lawsuit. Be honest and accurate and keep in mind that anything you say can and will be used against you.
- Document the evidence — Take photos of the crash scene, and be sure to get pictures of any evidence like skid marks, damage and debris, or potentially incorrect signage or road markings. Also be sure to take photos of any injuries.
- Don’t give a statement to any insurance companies — Most of the time an insurance company’s number one priority is to pay as little as possible on your injury claim. Before making a recorded statement, consult with an attorney.
- File any necessary forms — If you’ve been injured while on the job and may have a workers’ compensation claim, be sure to file Form 18 with the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC). Your employer will also need to file Form 19. A North Carolina workers’ comp lawyer can help you.
- Contact a car accident attorney — There are many factors to consider when hiring an attorney, but you’ll probably want to consider the law firm’s track record of settlements and judgments.
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list. Auto accident claims can be confusing and complex, and a car accident lawyer with experience in Holly Springs can help you navigate the process.
To speak with a car, truck or motorcycle accident lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below. We would love to help if we can, and if for any reason we can’t, we’ll do our best to connect you with someone who can.
We pride ourselves on doing everything we can to fight for justice for our clients, and believe the quality of our work is reflected in our case results and the words of our satisfied clients:
- $2.75 million | Car Accident — Riddle & Brantley attorney Donald Dunn won a $2,750,000 settlement for our client, who was seriously injured in a head-on car crash. This settlement was followed by an additional $1,000,000 declarative judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $1.9 million | Auto Accident / Pedestrian Injury — When our client was hit by a cement truck while walking across a parking lot, she suffered serious injuries including multiple fractures. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins successfully litigated the case, settling with the at-fault party for $1,925,000.
- $1.8 million | Truck Accident / Workers Compensation — Our client was driving a truck for his employer when he was hit by a dump truck that crossed the center line. He suffered serious, disabling injuries that eventually resulted in the amputation of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice and ultimately settled with both the employer’s workers’ compensation carrier and the at-fault party’s truck insurance carrier. Total compensation of $1,800,000 was awarded.
- $800,000 | Auto Accident — When the Defendant driver made a left turn in front of our client’s vehicle, a serious wreck left our client with serious injuries including multiple fractures and a lacerated spleen. Managing partner Gene Riddle filed suit on the victim’s behalf and settled prior to trial with $800,000 awarded to our client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I came to Riddle & Brantley looking for justice. From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful. I would recommend anyone, friends or family, to use Riddle & Brantley. I thank them for all of their help.” -Anthony C.
Injured in an auto accident in Holly Springs or elsewhere in North Carolina?
The auto accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have more than 225 years of collective experience representing victims of injury in North Carolina. We are deeply familiar with the Holly Springs area and are committed to fighting for justice for residents and visitors in the area.
If someone else is responsible for your car, truck or motorcycle accident and you’ve been injured, we would love to help if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review. If you’d prefer you can instead fill out the short form below and our legal team will follow up with you shortly.
“We’ve been fighting for justice for North Carolinians since 1985 and would love to help if we can.” -Gene Riddle
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.