Holly Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured due to someone else’s negligence? You may have a claim for compensation and you may be searching for a Holly Springs personal injury lawyer to handle your case.
If so, we encourage you to consider the personal injury lawyers serving Holly Springs at Riddle & Brantley. Our injury attorneys have been handling cases in the Holly Springs area since 1985 and have more than 225 years of combined legal experience. In more than three decades fighting for justice for injured victims, we’ve recovered millions of dollars of compensation for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Holly Springs, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. A Riddle & Brantley personal injury lawyer serving Holly Springs will evaluate your claim, advise you on your legal options and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
Justice Counts for those injured to the negligence of others. We would love to help you with your injury claim however we can.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
Cases We Handle
In more than three decades serving the Holly Springs area and greater North Carolina, our personal injury lawyers have handled cases involving all types of accidents and injuries, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Lyft and Uber accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- School bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Dog bits and animal attacks
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Injuries due to dangerous drugs
- Injuries due to defective medical devices
- Injuries due to dangerous consumer products
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
Results for Injury Victims in North Carolina
Since 1985, our personal injury lawyers have served clients throughout North Carolina, including many in the Holly Springs area. In that time, we’ve won many significant settlements and verdicts for injured North Carolinians (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Crash & Wrongful Death — A family of four was tragically killed in a serious highway accident involving multiple tractor-trailers and faulty pavement markings. We investigated the case and filed multiple lawsuits, eventually securing $9.45 million in total compensation in separate settlements for surviving family members.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our firm fought for justice for a man who was seriously injured and suffered fractures to his arms, legs and neck in a terrible auto accident. We obtained a settlement of $2.75 million in total compensation through arbitration, and the decision was followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment against the insurance company involved.
- $3,000,000 | Nursing Home Negligence — When a man contracted Hepatitis B after nursing home staff mishandled medical equipment, we fought for justice, filing a wrongful death lawsuit after the man ultimately died of the disease. Attorney Gene Riddle won a favorable verdict in Wayne County Superior Court, where the defendant was ordered to pay $3 million in compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury lawyer serving Holly Springs, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
Our team is led by Gene Riddle, an experienced personal injury lawyer who has been serving clients in the Holly Springs area for decades.
Gene is recognized for his experience and results by such organizations as The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Super Lawyers and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and maintains the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, that organization’s highest rating for attorneys (see disclaimer below).
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our clients, and we’re humbled by the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with us:
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Holly Springs, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
In addition to serving clients in Holly Springs, our injury attorneys also handle cases across North Carolina and the greater Triangle region, including in Raleigh, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Cary, Garner, Chapel Hill, and Wake Forest.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you seek justice and compensation if we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.