Indian Trail Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an auto accident in Indian Trail, the Charlotte area or surrounding North Carolina? You may be looking for an Indian Trail car accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. Our experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers are familiar with the Indian Trail area and have been helping injured North Carolinians since 1985.
Together, our car accident attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, and we have represented victims in all kinds of auto accidents (including many in the Indian Trail NC area), including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Lyft or Uber accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- School bus accidents
- Boating accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- And more…
If you decide to hire us to represent you, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our connection to Indian Trail and the Charlotte area is personal. Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father and grandparents grew up in nearby Mecklenburg County and his grandparents worked in the historic textile mills in Kannapolis.
“We’re proud to serve clients in Indian Trail and greater Charlotte. All North Carolinians deserve justice.”
In addition to serving car accident injury victims in Indian Trail, we also serve all surrounding communities in the greater Charlotte area, including Kannapolis, Concord, Matthews, Mooresville, Gastonia, and Mint Hill.
We offer free consultations via phone, email, text message and even video conference. For a FREE, no-obligation consultation please call our car accident lawyers with experience in Indian Trail at 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Why hire a car accident lawyer?
In North Carolina you are not required to hire a lawyer in order to pursue a car accident injury claim or lawsuit, but you may want to consider it if you’re looking for the best possible outcome.
Auto accident injury cases can be complex, time-consuming, and stressful. A personal injury lawyer with experience in Indian Trail can handle all aspects of your case, so you can focus on your recovery.
Here are just a few of the many things a Riddle & Brantley auto accident attorney can do for you:
- Organize a comprehensive accident investigation
- Hire expert reconstructionists to determine liability
- Estimate total damages
- Find and interview witnesses
- Connect you with appropriate medical care
- Communicate with law enforcement and other authorities
- Prepare you for recorded statements
- Collect and preserve crash evidence
- Obtain the police report
- Prepare and file a lawsuit
- Conduct depositions
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Negotiate with defense counsel
- Represent you in mediation and/or arbitration
- Establish trusts for long-term care
- And much, much more…
A car accident lawyer with Riddle & Brantley can even help arrange affordable payment plans for your medical expenses.
When you hire us to represent you, you’ll be supported not just by an attorney but also an entire team of case managers, paralegals, and investigators committed to your case.
“You showed concern and compassion for us as people.”
-T & C Bynum, Riddle & Brantley clients
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
We would love to help you get the justice you deserve.
Car Accident Settlements and Judgments
Every case is different and there are no guaranteed outcomes. That said, we are proud of the results our Riddle & Brantley injury lawyers have won for our North Carolina clients, including:
- Tractor-trailer accident | $5,450,000 — A family of four was tragically killed when their vehicle was rear-ended by a tractor-trailer. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon represented the victims’ family, ultimately obtaining a total settlement of $5.45 million. Separate litigation against an involved pavement marking company is still pending.
- Truck accident | $2,250,000 — Managing partner Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of the family of a victim who was killed instantly when a speeding truck crossed the center line and hit her head-on. Riddle directed a thorough crash scene investigation and notified defense counsel of his intent to file suit. The case entered mediation where Riddle won a total settlement of $2.25 million in compensation for the victim’s family.
- Auto accident | $750,000 — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented our client, who suffered permanently impairing injuries to both legs. After filing suit against the other driver and the landscaping company which owned the at-fault party’s vehicle, the insurance company agreed to mediation, where Riddle and Smith secured a settlement of $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Of course, case results like those mentioned above are just one measure of Riddle & Brantley’s car accident lawyers’ success representing injury victims in North Carolina, including Indian Trail.
We’re also honored by the words of our clients:
Justice for Accident Victims in Indian Trail
Indian Trail is a quickly growing suburb outside Charlotte, North Carolina. Nearly 40,000 people called the town home, and the area is served by busy interstate I-485, as well as the US-74 and US-601 highways. All that heavy traffic means that car, truck and motorcycle accidents are unfortunately common.
Our attorneys have been serving victims in the greater Charlotte area for more than three decades. We know Indian Trail and surrounding North Carolina, and are honored to fight for justice for area residents.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Indian Trail, please call our car accident lawyers at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case.
Injured in a Car, Truck, Motorcycle or Other Auto Accident in Indian Trail?
Those injured in auto accidents as a result of someone else’s negligence deserve justice. At Riddle & Brantley, we believe Justice Counts and our car accident lawyers are ready to help those injured in the Indian Trail NC area.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a member of our legal team. The consultation is free and there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
You do NOT have to go through this alone.
A Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer with experience in Indian Trail can manage your claim or lawsuit from start to finish and help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today. We would love to see if we can help.