Indian Trail Disability Lawyer
Are you seeking Social Security disability benefits? Has your initial application been denied? You may be looking for an Indian Trail disability lawyer, and the North Carolina disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We understand the hardship that disability and related unemployment can have on you and your loved ones. Living with a disability can be stressful both financially and emotionally.
If you or a loved one needs assistance obtaining Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), please contact a disability lawyer at Riddle & Brantley.
We have experience helping North Carolinians with disabilities in Indian Trail and across the state, and we’d love to help if we can. We even have a NC State Bar Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability to help you with your claim for benefits.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
A Commitment to Our Clients with Disabilities
For over 30 years, we have been fighting for North Carolinians with disabilities, including those in the Indian Trail NC area. Our team is led by a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security disability law and we pride ourselves on putting our clients first.
See what our clients are saying about working with Riddle & Brantley:
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” – Christine W.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first” – R. Colley
- “They treated my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end” – Joseph W.
Why hire a disability lawyer with experience in Indian Trail?
Applying for disability or appealing denial can be complicated, stressful and time-consuming.
You don’t have to do this alone.
An experienced North Carolina disability lawyer serving clients in Indian Trail can help with all aspects of your Social Security disability application and/or appeal, including:
- Assisting you in filing your initial application for benefits
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration if you are denied at the initial stage
- Assisting you in responding to requests and communication from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Filing a Request for Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) if your claim is denied after reconsideration
- Collecting medical records from your doctors and other providers that can support your claim for disability benefits
- Seeking Residual Functional Capacity evaluation forms and supporting letters from medical providers
- Cross-examining witnesses at your hearing
- Arguing the merits of your claim before the ALJ at your hearing
- Gathering any records requested by the judge during your hearing
- Appealing your case to the Appeals Council if the ALJ improperly denies your claim
- Appealing to the federal courts if the Appeals Council also denies your claim
- And much more…
Throughout the entire process, you’ll be supported by a disability attorney experienced in helping clients in the Indian Trail area, as well as an entire legal staff dedicated to your success.
“They truly care and will handle your case with aggressive determination.”
Indian Trail is located just beyond busy I-485, roughly 15 miles from downtown Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city.
Riddle & Brantley has been serving clients in the area for decades and we’d love to help you seek justice if we can.
Some of our attorneys including Gene Riddle have close family connections in the Charlotte area. We’re committed to justice for people with disabilities in Indian Trail and the surrounding area.
Why was I turned down for social security disability?
Have you already applied for disability benefits and been denied?
You’re not alone.
Usually, people who apply for disability benefits are turned down at least twice. This is just part of the process and doesn’t mean you won’t ultimately prevail.
A disability attorney can help you evaluate your legal options and improve the chances that you are ultimately approved for Social Security disability benefits.
Why hire a Specialist in disability cases?
If you’re searching for an attorney to assist with your application for disability benefits in Indian Trail NC, you may want to consider a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist.
Board-Certified Specialists have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and competency in Social Security disability law by focusing on this practice area and passing a rigorous exam.
Scott Scurfield, an attorney at Riddle & Brantley, is a Board-Certified Specialist who has been helping clients in Indian Trail and across North Carolina for many years. He leads our disability team and would love to discuss your case with you.
“A Specialist knows the Social Security disability system well and can improve your chances of getting a favorable decision.”
–Scott Scurfield, Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is absolutely no obligation and you won’t pay unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Our compassionate attorneys understand this is a stressful time and it is our #1 priority to make the entire process as stress-free and convenient as possible for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk. There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
Will I qualify for Social Security disability benefits?
There are many factors the Social Security Administration considers when determining whether you qualify for disability benefits.
Remember, there are no guarantees when seeking benefits, but a disability lawyer serving clients in Indian Trail can consult with you and help improve the chances you’re ultimately approved.
The SSA considers five important questions when reviewing your initial application, among other criteria:
- Are you currently working? In order to qualify for disability benefits from the SSA, you cannot earn more than $1,180 per month in wages.
- How severe is your condition? The extent to which your disability interferes with your ability to work is something the SSA will look at closely.
- Is your disability on the list of disabling conditions? The SSA has a list of conditions (sometimes called the “Blue Book”) that automatically qualify an applicant for disability benefits provided they also meet certain other criteria.
- Can you do the same work you’re accustomed too? The SSA will consider whether or not your condition prevents you from doing the same type of work you’ve performed in the past 15 years.
- Can you do any other type of work? If you’re prevented from doing similar work, the SSA will also want to know whether your disability prevents you from doing other suitable work with your remaining abilities (sometimes called “residual functional capacity”).
For a FREE case review by a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy online form.
We’ll review your case and if you decide to hire us, you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we get you the benefits you deserve.
Don’t gamble with your potential disability benefits.
Statistics show that just 34 percent of people who do not hire an attorney to help with their disability case are ultimately approved for benefits by the SSA. By comparison, 60 percent of those who do hire a disability are ultimately approved.
The numbers don’t lie.
Talk with a disability lawyer serving Indian Trail and greater Charlotte today in order to help boost your case for benefits. There is no obligation following your consultation and we’d love to help you if we can.
The consultation is FREE — call 1-800-525-7111 today.
Remember, there is absolutely no shame in seeking disability benefits.
If you suffer from disability, have paid into the system and are unable to work, you deserve justice and the benefits you are entitled to under the law.
“We are proud to serve North Carolinians with disabilities and will never stop fighting for justice for our clients.”
Please contact Riddle & Brantley today for a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Indian Trail, greater Charlotte and all of North Carolina.