Indian Trail Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured while on the job? You may be looking for an Indian Trail work injury lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley law firm represents injured workers across North Carolina including Indian Trail and the greater Charlotte area.
Our attorneys are passionate about helping people and it shows.
“I have close family ties to the greater Charlotte area and our firm is committed to fighting for justice for all North Carolinians.” -Gene Riddle
Together, our workers’ comp lawyers have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for justice for those injured at work, including:
- Truck drivers
- Construction workers
- Utility workers
- Medical personnel including doctors and nurses
- Operators of heavy equipment
- Transportation workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and paramedics
- Firefighters and other first responders
- Office staff
- Agricultural and farm workers
- And more…
For a free case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Why Hire a Work Injury Lawyer?
In North Carolina, you’re not required to hire an attorney to represent you in a workers’ compensation claim or lawsuit. However, you may want to consider a work injury lawyer with experience in Indian Trail and greater Charlotte if you want to obtain the best possible settlement.
The insurance companies have lawyers working for them and an experienced advocate can help you navigate every step of the process.
Workers’ compensation claims can be complicated, stressful and time-consuming.
Riddle & Brantley law firm can level the playing field by working hard for you. We want to build your trust by delivering results.
Research shows that clients who are represented by an attorney recover approximately 3.5 times more in damages than those who represent themselves.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer familiar with Indian Trail and greater Charlotte, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are never any legal fees unless you are compensated for your injury.
Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation Law
If you are injured on the job you may be entitled to benefits as well as a portion of your wages. This is true even if you are at fault, according to North Carolina workers’ compensation rules.
Your employer and the insurance company may not be on your side when you are injured while working. Let one of Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation lawyers protect your interests.
We even have two Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff to assist you with your work injury claim or lawsuit.
These work injury lawyers are recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their proficiency and experience representing injured workers.
Seeking Justice for Injured Workers in Indian Trail
Indian Trail is a suburban town in Union County, North Carolina, not far from Charlotte. Indian Trail has grown rapidly in recent years. The populations jumped grew to more than 33,000 people in 2010, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
What Should You Do Following A Work Injury?
- Get medical treatment for your injuries immediately
- Notify your employer
- Write down any witness names and their phone numbers
- Do not give a statement to your employer
- Do not give a statement to your insurance company before speaking to an attorney
- Do not stay home from work unless you have a note from your doctor
- Do not quit your job
- Contact a work injury lawyer for a free case review
For a FREE case review and consultation with a Riddle & Brantley workers’ comp attorney, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also fill out the simple form below if you prefer.
We respond to calls and emails after hours and on weekends and would love to help you if we can.
Workers’ compensation can be very complex. There are many filing requirements and deadlines that must be met. The insurance companies have experienced adjusters and attorneys working for them and protecting their interests.
You deserve a dedicated workers’ compensation law firm on your side if you are injured at work in the Indian Trail or greater Charlotte area.
We have been serving injured workers in the Indian Trail area and throughout North Carolina since 1985.
We know things can be tough. If you are not able to come to us and would like to talk to one of our lawyers, we will be happy to come to you. We are glad to talk with you and evaluate your case.
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers will assist you in all kinds of work injury claims, including:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Plus, many more…
If you have suffered any of these or other injuries while on the job, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation.
If you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and you may be entitled to significan financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today. We’ll listen to you, evaluate your case, and advise you on your legal options.
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley with experience in the Indian Trail area can help you with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, making sure nothing is overlooked. This may include making sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all of accident injuries
- Your insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of limitations or other critical deadlines
- Your case manager or insurance adjuster do not communicate inappropriately with doctors and medical staff
- You receive your disability payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Diagnostic testing and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
As advocates for injured workers, the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley know the workers’ compensation system well — and we fight tirelessly for our clients:
“They fought hard for me and were always caring and helpful.” -Clyde A. Mann
“Riddle & Brantley is a version of the Legal Dream Team.” -Elizabeth Ramos
“They treat every client like you’re the only client.” -Melissa T.
Have you suffered a work injury in Indian Trail or greater Charlotte?
If you’re looking for a work injury lawyer with experience helping injured workers in the Indian Trail area, consider the workers’ compensation attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
For more than three decades, we’ve been fighting for justice and compensation for those injured while on the job.
We believe Justice Counts and that every North Carolinians is entitled to equal justice.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or submit the short form below.
Because we work on a contingency basis, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
That’s our promise to you.
The attorneys at Riddle & Brantley want to make your case as seamless and carefree as possible for you.
“They treat every client like you’re the only client.” -Melissa T.
We would like to take the stress out of the equation for you so you can return to the life you are accustomed to.
Please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111. We’re here to help.