Kannapolis Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured due to another person’s negligence in a car accident? You may be looking for a Kannapolis car accident lawyer.
Riddle & Brantley managing partner Gene Riddle has close family ties to Kannapolis and we would love to help you seek justice if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a North Carolina car accident lawyer experienced helping clients in Kannapolis, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below.
Justice for Kannapolis
Kannapolis is located just outside Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city. Traffic is heavy and the roads can be dangerous. NCDOT reports that there were 4,335 traffic accidents in Kannapolis in 2018, including 8 fatal crashes.
Kannapolis is close to our hearts at Riddle & Brantley. Managing partner Gene Riddle’s grandparents worked in the textile mills, and we’re proud to fight for justice for the area’s residents.
“Kannapolis is close to my heart and our firm is proud to help accident victims in greater Charlotte fight for justice.” -Gene Riddle
Common Car Accident Injuries
Car, truck, motorcycle and other auto accidents can happen in seconds and the consequences can be life-changing.
Our car accident lawyers with experience in Kannapolis have represented clients who have suffered all types of auto accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones, including compound fractures
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Head injuries, including concussions
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs / amputation
- Emotional injuries including PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
No matter what type of injury you’ve suffered, if another person’s negligence is responsible, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
We’re proud to have served injured North Carolinians since 1985, and along with our record of successful settlements and judgments, the words of our clients are the best measures of our success:
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” -R. Colley
- “Riddle & Brantley was extremely diligent in handling the case … This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.” -Linda B.
- “I never felt like just another client, but like family.” -D. Montague
What can a Riddle & Brantley car accident lawyer do for me?
Car accident cases can be complex, time-consuming and stressful. You do not have to go through it alone. A Riddle & Brantley attorney who is familiar with Kannapolis can represent you and your best interests every step of the way.
Here are just a few of the sorts of things a Riddle & Brantley injury lawyer and our team of case managers, paralegals and investigators can manage for you:
- Accident investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Getting witness statements
- Preparing you for official statements to insurance companies
- Obaining the police report
- Communicating with law enforcement
- Referring you to quality medical care
- Arranging affordable payment plans for your medical expenses
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Mediation and/or arbitration
- Filing court documents and legal briefs
- And much, much more…
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a member of our experienced legal team. We will review your case and advise you on your legal options.
The consultation is free, and if you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
A Record of Success in Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accident Cases
Every case is different and the outcome will depend on the unique circumstances and facts of the case. However, we are proud of the settlements and judgments we have won on behalf of our deserving clients, including:
- $2,750,000 | Auto Accident — When our client was critically injured in a head-on auto accident, attorney Donald Dunn fought for justice on his behalf. After securing a $2.75 million total settlement through arbitration, a separate declaratory judgment was also awarded in the amount of $1 million.
- $1,900,000 | Auto Accident / Pedestrian Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins represented our client, who suffered multiple broken bones and injuries when she was allegedly hit by a cement truck while walking in a parking lot. After hiring an expert witness to determine liability, Riddle and Jenkins settled the case for $1.9 million in total compensation.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Our client was driving a truck for his employer when another truck crossed the center line and hit him head-on. He eventually lost his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated settlements with both the insurance company for the truck and the workers’ compensation carrier, for total compensation of $1.8 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured in an auto accident in Kannapolis or greater Charlotte?
If you’re looking for a Kannapolis car accident lawyer, you may want to consider the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley. We have been fighting for victims across North Carolina since 1985 and are very familiar with Kannapolis and greater Charlotte.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation consultation with a Riddle & Brantley attorney.
The consultation is free and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case.
We believe Justice Counts and everyone deserves equal protection under the law. If you’ve been injured in an auto accident as a result of someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE consultation call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
We would love to see if we can help.