Kannapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in Kannapolis or the greater Charlotte area? If so, you may be entitled to financial compensation — and you may be looking for a Kannapolis personal injury lawyer.
Before you make a decision, we invite you to consider the personal injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Together, our nine attorneys have extensive experience fighting for justice for clients in Kannapolis and the Charlotte metro area. We have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience and know the law in North Carolina. Our case results and client testimonials speak for themselves.
If you believe you have a personal injury case, please contact us at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the simple form below. One of our injury lawyers familiar with Kannapolis can advise you on your legal options. If you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our connection to Kannapolis and the Charlotte area is personal. Managing partner Gene Riddle’s father grew up in the area and his grandparents worked in the textile mills in Kannapolis.
“My grandparents worked in the textile mills in Kannapolis and the area has a special place in my heart. It’s an honor and a privilege to fight for justice for its residents.” -Gene Riddle
Kannapolis is the 20th largest city in North Carolina with almost 50,000 people, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The city is home to the Class A baseball affiliate of the Chicago White Sox, the Kannapolis Intimidators and is a center of research in biotechnology, food, and nutrition.
Rapid population growth, construction and some of the busiest highways in the state mean that accidents and injuries are unfortunately common.
Our personal injury lawyers are committed to seeking justice for victims.
Justice for Injury Victims in Kannapolis
Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident, an accident at work, or some other situation, the personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help.
We represent North Carolinians suffering from all kinds of injuries and accidents, including:’
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Injuries at work and workers’ compensation claims
- Injuries from defective consumer products
- Injuries from defective medical devices
- Dangerous prescription drug injuries
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Sexual assaults
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- And many more…
Riddle & Brantley also investigates claims related to dangerous drugs and products, including defective 3M earplugs for our troops, Roundup herbicide, potentially asbestos-contaminated Johnson & Johnson baby powder, and valsartan-containing prescription drugs.
If you’ve been injured in Kannapolis, greater Charlotte or elsewhere in North Carolina, call the personal injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley — 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
The consultation is free, and if you decide to hire us for your case, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win and you receive financial compensation.
How can a personal injury lawyer help?
When people think of lawyers, they generally think of trials. And while a trial may be necessary in your injury case, a Riddle & Brantley attorney can manage all aspects of your claim or lawsuit.
An experienced personal injury lawyer familiar with Kannapolis can handle:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Collecting evidence
- Organizing accident investigations
- Obtaining police and other accident reports
- Filing necessary claims paperwork
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Preparing you for testimony and recorded statements
- Conducting depositions
- Court filings and legal briefs
- Settlement negotiations
- Arbitration and/or mediation
- Communication with insurance companies and authorities
We can even assist with connecting you with the most appropriate medical care, and also help clients set up affordable payment arrangements for their medical bills.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley attorney, you get more than a dedicated advocate for your case — you also get an entire staff of case managers, paralegals and investigators committed to your success.
We fight tirelessly for justice for all North Carolinians and would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
We’re proud of the results that we’ve obtained for our clients. We believe that the settlements and verdicts we’ve won as well as the words of our clients speak for themselves.
Case results include:
- Wrongful Death / Truck Accident | $5,450,000 — A family of four was killed in a tragic accident involving a tractor-trailer and the surviving relatives turned to attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon for justice. After organizing an extensive accident scene investigation and bringing in experts in reconstruction, truck driving and driver training, Riddle and Dixon filed suit and the defense agreed to mediation. The lawsuit was settled pre-trial with the insurance companies agreeing to pay the limits of the polices. In addition to the $5,450,000 total settlement, litigation is still pending against an involved pavement marking company.
- Sexual Assault | $5,000,000 — Managing partner Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of five women who were sexually assaulted by a county sheriff’s deputy while incarcerated. The case was tried in federal court where Riddle secured a verdict awarding $1.5 million in actual damages and an additional $3.5 million in punitive damages.
- Workers’ Compensation | $2,475,000 — A welder fell from a platform and suffered a severe and disabling head injury. The client’s family turned to attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith for help. After extensive mediation and post-mediation negotiation, the insurance carrier accepted responsibility and settled for a total of $2,475,000 in compensation. In addition to helping set up two trusts for the client’s long-term care and well-being, Riddle & Brantley also made things easier for the family with our on-staff Spanish interpreters.
- Motorcycle Accident | $1,000,000 — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a client who was thrown from his motorcycle when another vehicle turned in front of him causing a serious accident. Our client suffered significant injuries including multiple fractures and bladder rupture, requiring several surgeries. The case settled prior to trial for the limits of the insured’s policy resulting in total compensation of $1,000,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Riddle & Brantley Client Reviews
Clients in Kannapolis and across North Carolina turn to us for not only our track record of significant settlements and judgments, but also the respect, dignity and compassion with which we treat everyone we serve.
Here’s just a sampling of what Riddle & Brantely clients are saying:
“I trust them completely.” -James M.
“Riddle & Brantley stepped in on my behalf, and I know that the outcome of my case would have been completely different had they not.” -Lakeisha D.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone. They worked very hard on my case. I am very satisfied with the outcome of my case.” -Sammy E.
Have you been injured in Kannapolis or elsewhere in North Carolina?
If you’re the victim of injury caused by another person’s negligence, the personal injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our personal injury lawyers have experience serving clients in and around Kannapolis and can manage all aspects of your case so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery and improving your quality of life.
If you’ve been injured and believe someone else is responsible, please call us at 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below. The consultation is free and if you decide to hire us, you’ll pay nothing upfront and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Gene Riddle founded Riddle & Brantley law firm on the principle that everyone is entitled to justice and equal treatment under the law.
Please contact us today at 1-800-525-7111. We would love to help if we can.