Kernersville Car Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in the Kernersville NC area or elsewhere in the Triad, you may be entitled to compensation, and you may be looking for a Kernersville car accident lawyer.
The experienced North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have experience helping injured clients in the Kernersville area and would love to help if possible.
For a FREE consultation with a NC car accident attorney serving clients in Kernersville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no fee for the consultation, and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team today. We will review your case and advise you on your legal options for pursuing compensation for your car accident injuries.
Compassionate Car Accident Lawyers Serving Kernersville NC
We understand what you’re going through.
The aftermath of a serious car accident can be challenging. In addition to your physical injuries, there is potentially emotional trauma, as well. Expensive medical bills may be a financial burden, and you may lose wages associated with missing work.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
“We have been fighting for injured North Carolinians for more than three decades and are honored to serve car accident victims in Kernersville and the Triad.”
An experienced car accident lawyer serving clients in Kernersville can help navigate the entire injury claims process. If your injuries are the result of someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience and we’ve been helping clients injured in motor vehicle accidents for more than three decades.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Kernersville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
We can assist North Carolinians injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents in Kernersville and elsewhere across the state, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Boating accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- And many more…
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident while on the job, our North Carolina workers’ compensation attorneys are also available to help.
In the most serious cases, we also have wrongful death attorneys on staff to assist loved ones in seeking justice for their loss.
Results for Injured Victims in North Carolina
For more than three decades, we’ve been fighting for North Carolinians injured in car accidents and other serious accidents. We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients, including:
- $9,450,000 | Car Accident, Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Riddle & Brantley attorneys fought for justice for a family of four killed in a major wreck involving multiple tractor-trailers on a busy NC highway. We organized a thorough accident investigation, brought in outside experts and even subpoenaed Google Maps for traffic data to prove our case. Ultimately we were able to secure total compensation of more than $9 million from multiple insurance carriers.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our client suffered serious fractures to his neck, arm and legs following a head-on motor vehicle accident. Attorney Donald Dunn fought for justice, ultimately securing a $2.75 million settlement through arbitration, which was followed by a $1 million declaratory judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — When a truck crossed the center line and hit our client head-on, she was instantly killed. Attorney Gene Riddle knew the family personally and fought for justice for them and the victim. We investigated the accident and after notifying defense counsel of his intent to file suit, attorney Riddle negotiated a $2.25 million settlement through mediation.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured in Kernersville or surrounding North Carolina, our NC car accident lawyers may be able to help.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Kernersville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case. You may be entitled to significant financial compensation and you deserve justice.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies. I recommend this firm to anyone involved in an accident.”
Looking for a Kernersville car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in a Kernersville-area auto accident, the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We have close ties to the Piedmont Triad and would love to help you if we can.
Remember, because we work on a contingency basis, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Protect your legal rights. Don’t gamble with your potential compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a car accident lawyer handling cases in Kernersville and throughout the Triad.
We believe Justice Counts and fight tirelessly for North Carolinians injured due to someone else’s negligence.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the fast and easy online form below.
We’re on your side. Justice Counts.