Kernersville Work Injury Lawyer
Have you suffered an injury while on the job in Kernersville NC? You may be looking for a Kernersville work injury lawyer to help with your workers’ compensation claim.
The experienced work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving injured workers in the Kernersville and greater Winston-Salem area for decades. We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a workers’ comp attorney serving Kernersville and greater Winston-Salem, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will review your claim, advise you on your legal options and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“Riddle & Brantley got me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Why hire a work injury lawyer with experience in Kernersville?
In North Carolina, most employers with three or more employees must have workers’ compensation insurance to cover employee expenses in the event they are injured while working. Workers’ compensation benefits can be used to cover lost wages, pay for expensive medical treatments, and help recover your quality of life.
However, the insurance companies will often do everything they can to avoid paying your claim — or in order to pay as little as possible.
Our work injury lawyers know the law in North Carolina, are familiar with Kernersville, and have what it takes to hold workers’ compensation insurers accountable to make sure you get the benefits you need and deserve.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Kernersville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There are absolutely no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
If you need assistance with a Social Security disability claim, our attorneys can help with that, as well.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your work injury claim in Kernersville.
All consultations are free and there are no attorney fees unless you receive workers’ comp benefits. We can consult with you via phone, email, text or even video conference, and can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley we strive to treat every client like family and are proud of the way our clients describe their experience working with us:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” –Joseph W.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
When you hire a workers’ compensation attorney at Riddle & Brantley, you’ll not only be represented by an experienced work injury lawyer serving Kernersville, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff of paralegals and case managers committed to your success.
Our workers’ compensation division is led by Chris Brantley and Adam Smith, attorneys who are also Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation. They have handled hundreds of workers’ compensation claims and fight tirelessly for the rights of their clients.
We’re proud of the results we’ve won on behalf of injured North Carolina workers, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Traumatic Brain Injury — When a welder fell from a platform while on the job and suffered disabling brain injury, Riddle & Brantley attorneys Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith took the case. We set up two trusts and a guardianship for the family to ensure long-term care, and engaged in extensive mediations, ultimately obtaining nearly $2.5 million in total compensation for the victim.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Comp & Truck Accident — Our client eventually lost his left leg below the knee as the result of a major truck accident while on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle filed a workers’ compensation claim and pressed the case, ultimately obtaining a $1.8 million total settlement for the injured worker.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Severe Head Injury — Attorney Chris Brantley represented a worker who suffered a severe head injury while scouting cell phone tower locations for work due to a falling tree. He suffered fractures to his leg, semi-paralysis and cognitive deficits. We obtained a comprehensive life care plan and successfully negotiated more than $800,000 in total compensation for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability or workers’ comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
In addition to their record of settlements and verdicts, attorneys Brantley and Smith have been recognized by prestigious membership organizations for their skill and experience. Chris Brantley is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Adam Smith is a member of Super Lawyers and maintains Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for attorneys, AV Preeminent (see disclaimer below).
Have you been injured while on the job?
If you’re seeking a Kernersville work injury lawyer, we recommend considering the experienced North Carolina workers’ compensation lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We have served clients in the Kernersville and greater Winston-Salem area for more than three decades.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Kernersville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we are successful and you get the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
You don’t have to go through this alone, and you may be entitled to significant financial benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured while on the job.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.