Knightdale Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured while on the job, or on your employer’s premises? You may qualify for workers’ compensation benefits, and you may be looking for a Knightdale work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced NC work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping injured North Carolina workers in the Knightdale area for more than three decades.
In addition to serving clients in Knightdale, we also handle cases in the greater Raleigh area, including Garner, Wake Forest, and Wendell.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Knightdale NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim for workers’ comp. You may be entitled to benefits and we can help you get the maximum amount you deserve.
Justice for Injured North Carolina Workers
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina, we’ve recovered significant compensation for injured workers, including the following recent settlements and judgments:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Comp / Severe Head Injury — When a welder fell from a platform while on the job, he suffered a disabling head injury. Riddle & Brantley attorneys represented him and his family, setting up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure our client’s long-term care. We ultimately secured a settlement of more than $2 million on his behalf.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Truck Accident — Our client lost his left leg below the knee as a result of a serious truck accident while on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case and negotiated settlements with two insurance companies — the truck insurance carrier and the workers’ comp carrier — totaling $1.8 million in compensation for the victim.
- $829,000 | Work Injury / Traumatic Brain Injury — Attorney Christopher Brantley represented our client who suffered cognitive deficits, severe head injuries, and semi-paralysis after he was hit by a falling tree while working. We obtained a comprehensive life care plan, calculated damages, and ultimately secured $829,000 in compensation for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph W., Riddle & Brantley client
Of course, settlements and verdicts are just one measure of our success handling workers’ comp cases in North Carolina, including the Knightdale area.
We’re also proud of the words our clients use to describe their experience working with our work injury lawyers and staff:
- “I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with workers’ comp.” -B. Fields
- “I am completely satisfied with the result of my case and would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs legal services.” -Lakeisha D.
- “I was more than happy with the outcome of my workers’ compensation case.” -Linda M.
Looking for a Knightdale work injury lawyer?
The experienced workers’ compensation lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the Knightdale NC area for decades. The greater Raleigh area is our home and we are proud to help North Carolina workers get the justice they deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in Knightdale, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless we get you the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with an experienced Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist today.
We have convenient office locations in Raleigh, Goldsboro and Fayetteville, and can even come to you if you prefer. Free consultations are available by phone, email, text or video conference, and there is no in-person meeting required.
“Why should I hire a workers’ compensation lawyer?”
You don’t have to hire a work injury lawyer with experience in Knightdale to pursue your claim, but the process of seeking benefits can be complex, complicated and stressful.
Our work injury lawyers know the law in North Carolina, are familiar with the Knightdale and greater Raleigh area, and can handle all aspects of your claim.
Insurance companies and employers will sometimes do everything in their power to avoid paying benefits, and we know how the system works.
Our workers’ compensation team is led by two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation who have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their expertise and experience in this area of practice.
Attorney Christopher Brantley is a member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum and attorney Adam Smith has been recognized with a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell and membership in Super Lawyers (see disclaimer below).
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Knightdale and greater Raleigh, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation payments.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let the experienced Riddle & Brantley NC work injury lawyers assist you with your work accident injury claim in Knightdale.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers and we would love to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.