Laurinburg Truck Accident Lawyer
Those injured in Laurinburg truck accidents deserve justice. If you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence in a crash involving a truck or tractor-trailer, you may be entitled to compensation and looking for a Laurinburg truck accident lawyer.
The experienced truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the greater Laurinburg area for decades and we are ready to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Laurinburg NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your truck accident injury claim in Laurinburg.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and there is no in-person meeting required. If you prefer, we can come to you directly, as well. Bilingual interpreters are available for our Spanish-speaking clients.
“They really care about the client’s welfare.”
–Miracle S., Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina — including many in the Laurinburg NC area — we’ve helped hundreds of truck accident victims recover significant compensation (see disclaimer below).
We invite you to review our recent case results, including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was killed in a major highway accident involving several tractor-trailers near Fayetteville. Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle took the case on behalf of surviving family and led a comprehensive investigation. We proved liability in the case and filed multiple lawsuits, ultimately securing more than $9 million in compensation for our grieving clients. Nothing can make up for the loss of loved ones, but we were glad to have secured justice in this tragic case.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident & Workers’ Comp — Attorney Gene Riddle handled a case in which our client suffered devastating injuries — including the loss of his left leg below the knee — as a result of a truck accident. We filed claims against the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier and were able to negotiate total compensation of $1.8 million.
- $1,900,000 | Truck Accident & Pedestrian Accident — Our client suffered terrible injuries, including several fractures, when she was hit by a truck while crossing a parking lot on foot. We investigated the accident and proved liability and through mediation negotiated a $1.9 million total settlement for our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley is a version of the Legal Dream Team.”
–Elizabeth Ramos, Riddle & Brantley client
Types of Injury Claims We Handle
Trucks are heavy, travel at high speeds, and take long distances to slow and stop. The consequences of a truck accident can be severe and life-changing. Our truck accident attorneys with experience in Laurinburg have handled all types of truck accident cases involving all sorts of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Wrongful death
- And more…
In cases in which a Laurinburg truck accident results in long-term disability, we have Social Security disability attorneys ready to help. Our work injury lawyers can also assist with workers’ compensation claims when your injury occurs while on the job.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Laurinburg and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We will review your case, advise you on your legal options, and if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your right to justice and compensation.
As always, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation. There are never any upfront costs, either.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for victims of truck accidents in Laurinburg, and we are committed to seeking justice and compensation for our deserving clients.
To speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer serving Laurinburg today, please call 1-800-525-7111 — the consultation is FREE and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
Truck accident injury claims and lawsuits can be complicated, time-consuming and very stressful. Let us take the burden off your shoulders. Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Justice Counts for truck accident injury victims in Laurinburg and across North Carolina, and we’re ready to help however we can.
If you’ve been injured, don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact a truck accident lawyer, the more difficult it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced truck accident injury attorney review your claim.