Durham Uber Accident Lawyer
Our Durham Uber Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help
North Carolina has hundreds of rideshare car accidents every year and Durham is no exception to that. Sometimes Uber, Lyft and other rideshare drivers drive recklessly or are negligent which leads to car accidents and personal injury.
Have you been injured as a driver or passenger in an Uber or Lyft accident in Durham? You may be entitled to compensation, and a Durham Uber accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley can help.
For more than 35 years, our Durham car accident lawyers have been fighting for injured North Carolinians. We’ve seen an uptick in Lyft and Uber accidents as these rideshare services become increasingly popular.
A Durham Uber accident lawyer can evaluate your case, determine your best legal options and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for the justice and compensation you deserve.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a Durham Uber accident lawyer, please call (919) 728-1770 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys today at (919) 728-1770 for your free case review.
What to Do After an Uber or Lyft Accident in Durham
If you’ve been injured in an Uber or Lyft car accident in Durham, North Carolina, there are a few things you should do in order to stay safe and protect your legal rights:
- Call 911 — If you’ve been injured in a Lyft or Uber accident, call 911 right away and report the collision. Be sure to mention if you or anyone else has been injured.
- Seek medical attention — Seek medical attention immediately for any injuries. Sometimes you may be injured and not even be aware — internal injuries are common in auto accidents. Follow the directions of the medical first responders and go to the hospital if necessary.
- Talk with the police — Give a full statement to the law enforcement officer at the scene. Be honest and accurate and remember that anything you say or do can be used against you. The police report will be critical if you decide to pursue an Uber accident lawsuit or injury claim.
- Take photos — Document the crash scene with photographs, focusing on crash damage, debris, skid marks, and any other important evidence. Be sure to also take photos of any injuries.
- Talk with witnesses — Identify potential witnesses and be sure to get their contact information. Their testimony could be important in a potential Lyft or Uber accident claim or lawsuit.
- Contact Uber or Lyft — Use the Uber or Lyft app to report an accident with the rideshare company. These companies have their own insurance that may cover drivers and passengers, and it’s important to contact them right away.
- Talk with a Durham Uber accident lawyer — You may be entitled to compensation if you’re injured in a Durham Uber or Lyft accident, and you deserve justice. A Durham Uber car accident attorney at Riddle & Brantley can advise you on your rights and help determine the best path forward for seeking compensation for your injuries.
If you’ve suffered injury in a Durham Uber or Lyft crash, please call (919) 728-1770 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Durham Uber accident lawyer.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call (919) 728-1770 today and let’s review your case.
We have convenient meeting space in Durham (appointment only) and also have offices in Raleigh. We’ll even come directly to you if it’s more convenient.
In instances of assault or sexual assault, our Uber assault attorneys can help.
Why Riddle & Brantley Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys in Durham?
In more than three decades of service to the people of Durham and North Carolina, our attorneys have won many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of injured North Carolinians (see disclaimer below).
In one recent case, we successfully fought for justice for a man injured in an Uber accident, recovering more than $300,000 in total compensation (see disclaimer below).
Our team is led by Gene Riddle, an attorney and member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers and The National Trial Lawyers Top 100. He has been recognized with the 2014 Litigator Award and earned the prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell (see disclaimer below).
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
-Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
Give us a call at (919) 728-1770 and let’s see how we can help. Justice Counts for those injured due to someone else’s negligence and we would love to help you get the compensation you deserve.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.