Goldsboro Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in or around Goldsboro?
If so, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was due to another’s negligence. An experienced Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley can help.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyer at Riddle & Brantley, call (919) 778-9700 or complete the convenient and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
Call (919) 778-9700 today and let’s review your claim.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–Dave Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Victims of Motorcycle Accidents in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving the people of Goldsboro and greater North Carolina, our Goldsboro personal injury attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our injured clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $1,000,000 — Our client was a passenger on a motorcycle when the driver lost control in an S-curve. She was thrown from the bike and suffered serious injuries, including brain damage. We proved liability on the part of the driver and successfully recovered $1,000,000 in total compensation on behalf of the injured victim.
- $1,000,000 — A driver was charged when he ran a stop sign in Goldsboro and collided with our client, who was riding a motorcycle. Our client was thrown 15 feet from the bike and suffered serious injuries. We helped ensure that justice was served by securing a $1,000,000 settlement on the motorcycle rider’s behalf.
- $300,000 — Our client was hit while pulling his motorcycle onto a busy North Carolina highway. We investigated the accident and proved liability in the T-bone accident, ultimately securing $300,000 in total compensation on behalf of the victim.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a motorcycle accident attorney handling claims in Goldsboro, please call (919) 778-9700.
We also handle injury cases in nearby Fayetteville, Greenville, Kinston, and Raleigh. Call (919) 778-9700 for a free consultation by phone, email, text or video conference. We can even come directly to you if you prefer, but no in-person meeting is required to get started on your case.
Common Injuries in Motorcycle Accidents
In more than 35 years handling motorcycle accident cases in Goldsboro and greater NC, our Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyers have handled claims involving all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Cuts, scrapes, and contusions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain bleeds (hemorrhages)
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- “Road rash”
When injuries suffered in motorcycles result in long-term disability, our Goldsboro disability attorneys can help pursue these claims and appeals.
In the most heartbreaking cases, our Goldsboro wrongful death lawyers can help surviving family members fight for justice for lost loved ones.
“What can a Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyer do for me?”
The aftermath of a motorcycle wreck can be traumatic, challenging, and financially burdensome for victims and their loved ones. An experienced Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyer can handle all aspects of your injury claim.
An injury attorney can:
- Oversee a thorough accident investigation to prove liability
- Hire outside experts such as accident reconstructionists to support your claim
- Identify and interview potential witnesses
- Prepare you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtain the official accident report from law enforcement
- Negotiate with defense counsel and the insurance company
- Collect medical records and letters of support from doctors
- Connect you with trusted medical providers
- Represent you in mediation and/or arbitration
- File a lawsuit if necessary
- Conduct depositions
- Represent you in court hearings
- Draft and file legal briefs and court documents
- Represent you at trial
- Set up trusts and guardianships to ensure long-term care
- And much, much more…
Let us help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced Goldsboro motorcycle accident lawyer, please call (919) 778-9700.
The consultation is free and we don’t get paid unless you do. If we don’t recover compensation for you, you won’t pay any attorney fees.
Justice Counts for those injured in motorcycle accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you and your loved ones get the compensation you deserve.
Call (919) 778-9700 today and let’s review your claim.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
Award-Winning Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Goldsboro NC
Riddle & Brantley’s attorneys have more than 220+ years of combined legal experience, and have recovered more than $600 million in total compensation in the last 20 years alone (see disclaimer below).
Our attorneys have been honored with membership in some of the legal community’s most prestigious organizations (see disclaimer below), including:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers
Founding partner Gene Riddle and Adam Smith also have been recognized with the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the organization’s highest rating for attorneys. Gene was also honored with the 2014 Litigator Award in recognition of his experience and results (see disclaimer below).
If you’ve been injured in a Goldsboro motorcycle accident, call (919) 778-9700 now to speak with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to contact an attorney, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Call (919) 778-9700today and let’s review your case. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help however we can.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other memberships, awards, and accolades, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.