Winston-Salem Wrongful Death Lawyer
Have you lost a loved one due to another person or company’s negligence? Nothing can ever make up for your loss, but you and the deceased deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation. You might be searching for a Winston-Salem wrongful death lawyer to help with your claim and the experienced wrongful death attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your wrongful death claim.
“Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but we can help you hold those responsible accountable for their negligence.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and wrongful death attorney serving Winston-Salem, Riddle & Brantley
Why Riddle & Brantley?
At Riddle & Brantley, our wrongful death lawyers have been fighting for justice for surviving family members since 1985. We believe Justice Counts for all North Carolinians who have lost loved ones due to another person or company’s negligence and we are committed to helping hold those responsible accountable.
In more than 35 years of service to North Carolina — including serving many clients in Winston-Salem — our wrongful death lawyers have secured many six and seven-figure judgments and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients (see disclaimer below).
Recent wins include:
- $9.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was killed in a tragic tractor-trailer accident on a busy North Carolina highway. Riddle & Brantley attorneys fought for justice for the surviving family, investigating the accident, hiring expert witnesses, and even subpoenaing Google Maps for traffic data to prove liability. In the end, we filed multiple lawsuits and eventually negotiated more than $9,000,000 in total compensation for surviving loved ones.
- $2.25 Million | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client was killed in a tragic accident when a truck crossed the center line and hit him head-on. We fought for justice for surviving loved ones. Attorney Gene Riddle teamed with attorney David Kirby from a firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, overseeing a comprehensive investigating and ultimately settling the case through mediation for $2,250,000 in total compensation.
- $2 Million | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client ultimately succumbed to her injuries after being hit by an 18-wheeler tractor-trailer. We hired experts to establish liability and represented the victim’s two surviving sons. After months of negotiations with defense counsel, we successfully negotiated a $2,000,000 settlement.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve lost a loved one due to negligence, our wrongful death lawyers with experience in Winston-Salem can help. We will listen to you, investigate the accident, and help determine your best legal options. If you decide to hire us, for your Winston-Salem area wrongful death claim, we will fight tirelessly for justice for the deceased and compensation for you.
There is never any obligation, and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your loss.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case. You and your lost loved one deserve justice and you may be entitled to compensation.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around … Gene would not just take the insurance company at their word. He pressed through and won the case on behalf of my sweet brother, Jimmy.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
We’re proud of the words our valued clients use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.” –Linda B.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” –Christine W.
Have you lost a loved one due to negligence?
Our wrongful death attorneys serving Winston-Salem, High Point, and Greensboro have been helping surviving family recover compensation for their loss for decades.
We understand what you’re going through and we fight tirelessly for justice for our deserving clients.
Nothing can make up for your loss, but we can help hold those responsible accountable for their negligence.
Causes of Wrongful Deaths
We serve clients who have suffered loss due to all different types of tragedies, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Mesothelioma due to asbestos exposure
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Dangerous drugs like Zantac, Belviq and Nizatidine
- Falls, trips, and slips
- Construction accidents
- Warehouse accidents
- Violence or criminal acts
- Defective medical devices like hernia mesh and Allergan breast implants
- Exposure to dangerous chemicals like AFFF “firefighting foam”
- Dangerous products like potentially cancer-causing Johnson & Johnson baby powder
- And many, many more
If you’ve lost a love one due to negligence by another person or company, you deserve justice and may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving Winston-Salem and the Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
An experienced wrongful death attorney serving Winston-Salem can help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
Justice Counts for those who have lost a loved one due to negligence. Let us handle your wrongful death case in Winston-Salem so you can honor the memory of your loved one.