Lumberton Car Accident Lawyer
If you live in Lumberton or the surrounding area and are searching for a Lumberton car accident lawyer, you may want to consider the North Carolina car accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
With over 200 years of combined experience, our car accident lawyers are ready to talk to you about your concerns and let you know if we can help.
Please call us at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the quick form below.
There is never a fee for the consultation and never any obligation. If you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a car accident lawyer serving clients in Lumberton and across North Carolina.
Our staff of attorneys, case managers, paralegals and investigators strive to do everything possible to make your injury claim or lawsuit as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
If you decide to hire us, we will manage your case from start to finish, paying careful attention to every detail so that you always know we are in your corner fighting for your rights.
The insurance companies have lawyers on their side. Shouldn’t you?
What to Do After a Car Accident
Getting into an accident is very stressful. There are some common mistakes you should avoid to protect your rights in the aftermath of an accident. If you neglect certain responsibilities it could prove costly when pursuing a car accident claim in Lumberton.
If you’re injured in a car accident, follow the steps below to protect your legal rights:
- Stay calm. After a crash, remain calm. Cooperate with law enforcement and any other emergency responders who show up at the accident scene. Answer police questions honestly and accurately, remembering that anything you say can and will be used against you.
- Document crash scene evidence. Talk with potential witnesses and get their contact information. Take photos of the accident scene including damage, skid marks, debris, and any relevant road signage or paving marks. Also be sure to take photos of any injuries.
- Seek medical attention if necessary. Be sure to call 911 immediately following the accident. If you are injured and require medical attention, go to the hospital right away. Not only is this in your best interest to protect your health and safety, but medical records will play an important role in any potential car accident injury claim or lawsuit.
- Call your insurance company. Contact your insurance company within 24 hours and begin the claims process. Do not make a recorded statement without first talking with a car accident lawyer experienced helping clients in Lumberton and North Carolina.
- Obtain the police report. Police on the accident scene will complete an official accident report, which will be important in proving your case in a potential injury claim or lawsuit. Obtain the police report soon after the accident. For assistance obtaining the report, an experienced car accident attorney serving Lumberton NC can help.
- Don’t accept a quick settlement. The insurance company will seek to pay as little as possible on your car accident injury claim. Do not accept the first, potentially low-ball offer. Do not sign any documents from the insurance company without first consulting with a car accident lawyer. You could unknowingly sign away your legal rights and chance at fair compensation.
- Call an attorney. Pursuing a car accident injury claim or lawsuit can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful. Contact a car accident lawyer with experience in the Lumberton area for assistance every step of the way.
Riddle & Brantley car accident attorneys have been helping injury victims across North Carolina, including many in the Lumberton area, for decades. We would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident attorney serving Lumberton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free and there are never any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for your injuries.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
Justice Counts for those injured due to someone else’s negligence.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
Justice for Lumberton, North Carolina
Lumberton is a city in Robeson County, North Carolina. It is the largest municipality in Robeson County. This city takes pride in its contributions to the economic and cultural history of the region and has a large citizen involvement. In recent years Lumberton has been active in refurbishing its historic area.
Lumberton is located along busy Interstate 95 and Interstate 74 runs just southwest of the city. These highways are heavily trafficked, especially by larger trucks and tractor-trailers, and they can be dangerous.
According to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT), in 2018 there were 1,071 auto accidents involving injury in Lumberton and 14 fatal crashes.
We have served thousands of car accident victims across North Carolina, including many in the Lumberton NC area.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Lumberton, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case. We will listen to you, advise you on your best legal options and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly for your claim.
Results Matter for North Carolinians Injured in Car Accidents
$2.7 Million | A client was seriously injured in a head-on collision and suffered fractures to his neck, legs and arms. A $2.7 million award at arbitration was followed by a $1M judgement against the insurance company.
$9.45 Million | A family of four were killed when a tractor-trailer rear-ended their vehicle. After investigation, it was determined that there was combined negligence with two truck drivers and a pavement marking company. We filed suit and prior to trial negotiated total compensation of $9,450,000.
$2.2 Million | A truck traveling at an excessive rate of speed crossed the center line, hitting and killing the plaintiff. Our law firm investigated the accident and pursued justice. Death benefits were awarded to the family in the amount of $2.2 million following extensive negotiations with the insurance company involved.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Serving Lumberton NC
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck or other motor vehicle accident in Lumberton or surrounding North Carolina, our NC auto accident lawyers may be able to help.
Statistics show that on average, those who hire a personal injury attorney recover 35% more in compensation than those who do not.
You deserve justice. Don’t gamble with your potential compensation.
If you’re seeking a Lumberton car accident lawyer, our NC injury attorneys would like to speak with you. We may be able to pursue your claim or lawsuit and recover significant financial compensation for you.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Lumberton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Justice Counts for those injured in car accidents in North Carolina.
Give us a call and let’s see how we can help — call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the short form below.