Lumberton Work Injury Lawyer
Looking for a Lumberton work injury lawyer? If you’ve been injured while on the job in the Lumberton area, you may be searching for an attorney to assist you with your workers’ compensation claim.
The experienced NC work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the greater Lumberton NC area for decades and we would love to help.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Lumberton, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and get you the workers’ comp benefits you need and deserve.
A work injury lawyer with experience in Lumberton NC can evaluate your claim and advise you on your best options for pursuing benefits. If you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your work injury claim.
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation and you don’t want to gamble with the benefits you’re entitled to.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph W., Riddle & Brantley client
Why Riddle & Brantley?
Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation attorneys have been fighting for North Carolinians injured while on the job for more than three decades. Our work injury team has experience serving clients in Lumberton and is led by attorneys Christopher Brantley and Adam Smith.
Both Christopher and Adam are Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation, meaning they have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their proficiency in this area of practice.
Attorney Gene Riddle, who also handles work injury cases in the Lumberton area and surrounding NC, is a member of Million Dollar Advocates, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and Super Lawyers. He maintains a prestigious AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award (see disclaimer below).
- $1,800,000 | Work Injury / Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented a client who was severely injured in a head-on truck accident while driving a company vehicle. Our client suffered multiple injuries including the eventual loss of his leg below the knee. Attorney Riddle fought tirelessly on our client’s behalf and negotiated separate settlements with both insurance companies involved, totaling $1.8 million.
- $750,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Auto Accident — We represented a client who was injured while on the job in a serious car accident. Our client suffered permanent impairments to his legs, and we immediately filed suit against the other driver and the insurance company. Shortly after we entered mediation and attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith negotiated a $750,000 total settlement.
- $725,000 | Workplace Accident / Back Injury — Our client worked in agriculture and suffered a serious back injury while lifting heavy objects. He required back surgery, a spinal fusion, a spinal cord stimulator implant and ongoing pain management. The defendant denied our claim and we argued the case in front of the North Carolina Industrial Commission, we attorney Gene Riddle secured a favorable decision. The case settled at mediation for compensation totaling $725,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Lumberton and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We will listen to you, evaluate your claim, and advise you of the best legal steps for pursuing workers’ compensation benefits. If you decide to hire Riddle & Brantley, we will fight tirelessly for your rights.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice for North Carolina Workers
In more than three decades of service to injured North Carolina workers, we’ve represented clients in all types of industries and occupations, including:
- Truck drivers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Utility workers
- Agricultural workers
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and other first responders
- Medical staff, such as doctors, nurses, and technicians
- Office personnel
- Warehouse workers
- Bus drivers
- And many more…
Work injuries can be life-changing. In addition to physical injuries, a workplace accident can result in expensive medical bills. Wage loss can make it difficult to keep up with living expenses. The experience can be emotionally difficult as well.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Lumberton and greater North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The case review is free and there are absolutely no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 to see why clients recommend Riddle & Brantley.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured on the job and we would love to help you however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below for a free consultation with a work injury attorney with experience in Lumberton.
We understand what you’re going through and are ready to help.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.