Matthews Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident? Was someone else responsible? If so, you may have a case for financial compensation — and you may be looking for a Matthews car accident lawyer.
The injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been helping fight for justice for North Carolina auto accident victims since 1985, and our attorneys have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below. There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us for your case, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win and get you financial compensation.
Our connection to Matthews is personal. Managing partner Gene Riddle’s family is from the greater Charlotte area and his grandparents worked in the Cannon Mills in nearby Kannapolis.
“Matthews is close to my heart as my family grew up in the greater Charlotte area. We’re proud to fight for justice for the area’s residents.” -Gene Riddle
We know Matthews and the surrounding area, and fight tirelessly for the justice and compensation our clients need and deserve.
A car accident lawyer with experience in Matthews can assist with all aspects of your personal injury claim, including but not limited to:
- Collecting crash scene evidence
- Investigating the accident
- Hiring expert witnesses and reconstructionists
- Obtaining the police report
- Estimating damages
- Preparing you for statements to insurance companies and law enforcement
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Setting up trusts and arrangements for long-term care
- Court hearings
- Filing court briefs and legal documents
- Mediation and arbitration
- Negotiations with the insurance company
After suffering injury in a car accident, you have enough to worry about. By working with an auto accident attorney with experience in Matthews, you’ll have a tireless advocate to handle your case from start to finish.
Working with an attorney at Riddle & Brantley means you can leave the legal work to us — so you can focus on what’s most important: your recovery.
Injuries from Auto Accidents
Because we’ve represented car, truck and motorcycle accident victims for more than 3 decades, we have experience handling cases with all types of injuries, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Loss of limb(s)
- Emotional injury like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Wrongful death
If you’ve suffered one of these or another type of injury in an auto accident, our experienced North Carolina injury attorneys would love to help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation. There is no obligation, no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Justice for Matthews and All of North Carolina
Our injury attorneys have been delivering justice for the Matthews area and greater North Carolina since 1985.
If you’re looking for a Matthews personal injury lawyer, we may be able to help, and we invite you to consider our track record of successful settlements and verdicts, including:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought tirelessly for justice on behalf of the surviving relatives of a family of four that was killed in a tragic accident on a North Carolina highway. An extensive accident investigation organized by Riddle & Brantley determined a tractor-trailer driver and a pavement marking company to have been negligent, and the case was settled for total compensation of $5.45 million. Litigation is still pending against the pavement marking company.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — Our client was killed instantly when a truck crossed the center line traveling at an excessive rate of speed. The truck driver was also killed. Managing partner Gene Riddle knew the mother of the deceased and handled the case personally, organizing an accident investigation and notifying the defendant of his intent to file suit. Through pre-trial mediation, Riddle resolved the death claim with a settlement of $2.25 million awarded to the victim’s family.
- $1,050,000 | Motorcycle Accident — When a motorcycle driver lost control on an S-curve, our client (the passenger) was thrown and suffered extensive injury, including traumatic brain injury, multiple fractures and memory loss. Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated with the insurance company for a settlement of $1,050,000 prior to suit being filed.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Our case results aren’t the only indication of the quality of our work, however. We’re proud of the way our clients talk about us, too. Take a look at what one Riddle & Brantley client had to say about working with our law firm:
Looking for a Matthews car accident lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident and believe someone else was negligent, you may have a personal injury case — and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Compensation in a car, truck or motorcycle accident case can be used to pay medical and rehabilitation bills, make up for lost wages, and provide for long-term care. In certain cases you may also be compensated for emotional trauma suffered as a result of the accident, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience serving victims of injury across North Carolina, including in Matthews and greater Charlotte.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the form below.
We’ll review your case and advise on your legal options. If for any reason we’re unable to assist, we’ll do our best to connect you to someone who can.
You deserve justice, and we would love to help if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.