Matthews Car Accident Lawyer
Looking for a Matthews car accident lawyer? If you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Matthews, greater Charlotte, or elsewhere in North Carolina, you may be entitled to compensation.
The car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience representing injured victims across North Carolina, including many in the Matthews area.
The greater Charlotte area is close to our hearts, and we would love to see if we can help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation. There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us there is no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
“I have close family ties to the Charlotte area and we’re proud to fight for justice for people in Matthews.” -Gene Riddle
Our attorneys have experience representing clients in Matthews and greater North Carolina in all types of auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Moped accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Rideshare accidents (Uber and Lyft)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents in work vehicles (workers’ compensation cases)
- Boat accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- And more…
The consequences of a major car accident can last a lifetime, and filing a claim or lawsuit can be time-consuming, stressful and complex. A Riddle & Brantley attorney can walk you through the entire process from start to finish, so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery.
What is involved in a car accident claim or lawsuit?
Auto accident cases can be extremely complex. While you’re not required to hire a lawyer, if you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may want to consider it.
A study by the Insurance Research Council found that injured victims who hire an attorney receive an average settlement approximately 3.5 times greater than those obtained without legal representation.
A car accident lawyer familiar with Matthews, North Carolina can help with all aspects of a potential case, including:
- Witness interviews
- Accident investigation
- Evidence preservation
- Hiring experts for accident reconstruction
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the police report
- Filing your insurance claim
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Filing court documents and legal briefs
- Filing a lawsuit
- And much more…
At Riddle & Brantley, we’ll even help connect you with appropriate medical care — and we can make arrangements for affordable payment plans for your medical expenses, too.
In serious cases, we can also assist with setting up guardianships and trusts for long-term care. If you’ve lost a loved one in an accident, one of our experienced wrongful death attorneys can help.
No matter what your case involves, you’ll be supported by a Riddle & Brantley attorney, case managers, paralegals, and investigators — all of whom are dedicated to your success.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Justice for Matthews, Greater Charlotte and North Carolina
Our attorneys have been serving clients throughout North Carolina since 1985. We have close family ties to the Charlotte area and can represent you in your Matthews car accident case.
Located in Mecklenburg County not far from the city of Charlotte, Matthews is a large and growing suburb with a population of more than 30,000 people.
Matthews is situated along I-485, one of North Carolina’s busiest interstates. US-74 also runs through the area. Traffic can be heavy and auto accidents are common.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reported 6,223 auto accidents in Matthews in 2018, including 6 fatal crashes. 1,033 auto accidents in Matthews resulted in injury during that time.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Matthews or the surrounding Charlotte area, you may have a personal injury claim, and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
The consultation is free and there is no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Riddle & Brantley Settlements & Judgments
Our attorneys fight tirelessly for our clients, and we’re proud of the settlement and judgments we’ve won on their behalf, including:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon stepped in to represent the victims’ family when four people were killed in a tragic tractor-trailer accident on a busy North Carolina highway. Organizing a comprehensive accident investigation and filing suit, Riddle and Dixon obtained a total settlement of $5.45 million through mediation. Separate litigation remains pending against another involved party.
- $1,925,000 | Auto / Pedestrian Accident — Our client was walking in a parking lot when a cement truck struck her, resulting in serious injuries including multiple broken bones. Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins took the case, organizing an accident investigation and negotiating a settlement of $1.925 million.
- $1,050,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice for our client, who was thrown from a motorcycle while riding as a passenger when the driver lost control in an S-curve. Riddle negotiated a settlement for the maximum limit of the insurance policy in question, prior to suit being filed.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“You guys really fought for me and lifted the pressure off my life.” -Lewis H.
Looking for a Matthews car accident lawyer?
Whether you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Matthews, Charlotte, or elsewhere in North Carolina, you can turn to the experienced car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
Our team of attorneys and legal staff have been fighting for North Carolinians since 1985, and we would love to help you get justice if we can.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111. We’ll listen to you and advise you on your legal options with no obligation.
There is no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. You deserve justice, and we’d love to help if we can.