Matthews Disability Lawyer
Are you thinking of applying for Social Security disability benefits? Or have you already applied and been denied? If you live in Matthews, North Carolina and are looking for a disability lawyer, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our disability attorneys serve clients in Matthews as well as all of North Carolina.
We have more than 30 years of experience in disability law, and our team is led by a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability.
Please give us a call at 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the quick form below for a free consultation and case review.
The consultation is FREE and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
We will be happy to talk with you, answer any questions, and let you know if we think we can help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review and consultation today.
“To those people who are trying to get their disability, I hope they will look to Riddle & Brantley for help.”
Justice for People with Disabilities in Matthews, North Carolina
Matthews, North Carolina is a town in southeastern Mecklenburg County. It is about 12 miles from Charlotte following US-74. Once a sleepy town, the main street in Matthews has blossomed into a bustling strip where active families and young couples congregate.
Many of Riddle & Brantley’s attorneys and staff have close connections to greater Charlotte, including managing partner Gene Riddle.
Our connection to the Matthews area is personal and we are proud to serve North Carolinians with disabilities in metro Charlotte.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Matthews, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we obtain disability benefits for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
Riddle & Brantley can help you navigate your disability claim through the Social Security Administration and even federal court if necessary, helping you fight for the benefits you need and deserve.
Here’s what people are saying about working with Riddle & Brantley:
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” –Christine W.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” –R. Colley
- “They treated my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end” –Joseph W.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service and we fight tirelessly for those we serve. We take special pride in representing those who are entitled to Social Security Disability and are denied benefits.
When you hire a disability lawyer at Riddle & Brantley, you’ll not only get a lawyer with experience helping clients in the Matthews NC area, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff of paralegals and case managers dedicated to your success.
How Riddle & Brantley can help:
- We can help you with your initial disability claim — or an appeal if you’ve been denied.
- We can help make sure if you are owed backpay, you get the maximum amount.
- We can help ensure that the claims process runs as easily and smoothly for you as possible.
- We don’t collect a fee unless we win your case.
Seeking disability benefits from the Social Security Administration can be complex, time-consuming and stressful.
We’re here to help. Our priority is to make the entire process as stress-free and convenient as possible for our clients and their loved ones.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving clients in the Matthews NC area and greater Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy online form if you prefer.
There are no upfront costs. The consultation is free. And if we don’t win your case and you don’t receive disability benefits, you won’t owe any attorney fees.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case.
Why Hire a Specialist?
If you’re searching for an attorney to assist with your application for disability benefits, you may want to consider a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist.
Board-Certified Specialists have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and competency in Social Security disability law by focusing on this practice area and passing a meticulous exam.
Scott Scurfield, an attorney at Riddle & Brantley, is a Board-Certified Specialist who has been helping clients with disabilities in the Matthews area and throughout North Carolina for many years.
“A Specialist knows the Social Security disability system and can improve your chances of getting a favorable decision.”
– Scott Scurfield, Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
How do I qualify for Social Security disability benefits?
There are many factors the Social Security Administration considers when determining whether you qualify for disability benefits, including these five questions:
- Are you working? In order to qualify for disability benefits from the SSA, you cannot earn more than $1,180 per month in wages.
- How severe is your condition? The SSA will try to determine to what extent your disability interferes with work-related activities when evaluating your application.
- Is your disability on the list of disabling conditions? The SSA maintains a list of conditions that automatically qualify an applicant for disability benefits if they meet certain other criteria.
- Can you do the same work you’ve done before? You may qualify for Social Security disability benefits if your condition prevents you from doing the same type of work that you have done for the last 15 years, and you also meet additional criteria.
- Can you do a different kind of work? The SSA will want to know whether your disability prevents you from doing other suitable work with your remaining abilities (sometimes called “residual functional capacity”).
Once it has been established that you qualify for SSD benefits, you must submit an application that is properly filled out and supported by required documentation. The SSA will review your application and approve or deny any benefits.
It is critical that your application is filled out accurately and completely and accompanied with important supporting documents and records. A disability lawyer with experience in Matthews, NC can help you through the entire process.
Research shows that those who hire a disability attorney to help with their case are more likely to receive approval for benefits than those who do not.
Don’t gamble with the benefits you may be entitled to.
For a FREE case review with a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist serving Matthews, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below and let’s discuss your case.
Justice Counts for you and your loved ones.