Matthews Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident due to someone else’s negligence in Matthews or greater Charlotte? You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice. You might be looking for a Matthews motorcycle accident lawyer.
If so, we invite you to consider the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers handling claims in Matthews at Riddle & Brantley. We’ve been helping clients in the Matthews NC area for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Matthews, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is never any obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. If we don’t recover compensation for you, you don’t pay any attorney fees.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers serving Matthews at Riddle & Brantley help.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
In addition to serving clients in Matthews, our motorcycle accident lawyers also handle cases throughout North Carolina, including
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference, and no in-person visit is required. However, we can still meet with you directly if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with a motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in Matthews NC. The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless you receive compensation in your case.
Results for Motorcycle Accident Injury Victims in NC
With more than 200 years of combined legal experience, our motorcycle accident lawyers handling cases in Matthews have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our valued clients since 1985.
Recent wins include:
- $1,000,000 — When a motorcycle passenger was thrown from the bike after the driver lost control in an S-curve, we took the case to help her get justice and compensation for her injuries. We investigated the accident and ultimately recovered $1MM in total compensation through a settlement with the motorcycle insurance company.
- $1,000,000 — Another vehicle collided with our client’s motorcycle, resulting in serious injuries. We represented the victim in the civil claim, after the other driver was criminally charged in the accident. Ultimately we were able to recover $1,000,000 in total compensation for our deserving client.
- $300,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Another vehicle hit our client while he had the right of way and was turning onto a North Carolina highway. He suffered extensive injuries and we fought for justice in the case, negotiating $300,000 in total compensation, which was the policy limit.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Matthews, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is absolutely no obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. No win, no fee. If we don’t recover compensation for you in your case, you won’t pay any attorney fees. It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free consultation and case review. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and we would love to help you if we can.
“What Can a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Serving Matthews Do for Me?”
Motorcycle accident cases can be complicated, time-consuming, and stressful. Our award-winning injury attorneys (see disclaimer below) can handle the entire process from beginning to end, so you can focus on your recovery and regaining your quality of life.
Our motorcycle accident injury attorneys can:
- Investigate the accident site
- Identify and interview potential witnesses
- Hire outside experts like accident reconstructionists to prove liability
- Obtain the official accident report
- Refer you to trusted medical providers
- Prepare you for official statements to the insurance company
- Negotiate with defense counsel and the insurance company
- Collect and preserve important accident evidence
- File a lawsuit if necessary
- Prepare and submit legal briefs and court filings
- Represent you in pre-trial hearings
- Represent you in a jury trial
- Conduct depositions
- Represent you in mediation and/or arbitration proceedings
- Help establish trusts and/or guardianships for long-term care
- And much, much more…
We understand what you’re going through and you don’t have to do this alone.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced North Carolina motorcycle lawyer handling cases in Matthews NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
You may be eligible for a personal injury claim or lawsuit and our attorneys would love to help if they can.
In cases involving long-term disability, we have Social Security disability attorneys on staff who can assist with your claim or appeal. In the most heartbreaking cases, our wrongful death attorneys are also ready to help you fight for justice for lost loved ones.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced motorcycle accident attorney serving Matthews review your case for free.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence.
We are proud to serve ALL North Carolinians and are ready to help however we can. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.