Matthews Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you or a loved one suffered injury in a Matthews truck accident? If so, you may be looking for a Matthews truck accident lawyer, and Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
For more than three decades, our truck accident lawyers have served the people of Matthews and greater North Carolina, fighting tirelessly for justice.
Our truck accident attorneys have experience in Matthews and greater Charlotte, and we’d love to help you if we can.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
Attorneys Helping Truck Accident Victims in Matthews and Across North Carolina
At Riddle & Brantley, our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for injury victims. We know the Matthews area well and founding partner Gene Riddle has close personal ties to greater Charlotte.
“I have close family ties to the Charlotte area and we’re proud to help truck accident victims in Matthews.” -Gene Riddle
Our experienced team of attorneys, investigators, case managers and paralegals work tirelessly on behalf of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing excellent client service.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation and case review with a truck accident lawyer with experience serving clients in Matthews and greater Charlotte.
The consultation is free and there are never any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111. We’d love to help if we can.
Truck Accident Investigations
Truck and especially tractor-trailer accidents can be devastating — and these cases can be very complex. At Riddle & Brantley, we have a full team of attorneys, investigators, case managers and paralegals ready to help.
Due to their size, weight and speed, trucks can cause a tremendous amount of damage, and it is critical that after a truck accident all important evidence is documented and preserved.
Witnesses need to be interviewed. The police report needs to be obtained. An expert accident reconstructionist may need to be called in to help prove liability.
With all these moving pieces, you’ll probably want a truck accident lawyer with a track record of success. Our North Carolina truck accident attorneys have experience fighting for clients in Matthews and greater Charlotte, and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained, including:
- $9.45 Million Settlement | Tractor-Trailer Accident — A family of four was killed instantly in a major accident involving several trucks on a busy NC highway. Our attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle fought for justice, organizing a crash scene investigation and accident reconstruction and filing suit against multiple liable parties. In separate settlements prior to trial, total compensation of $9,450,000 was secured for the family’s surviving relatives.
- $2 Million Settlement | Tractor-Trailer Accident — When an elderly woman was killed due to injuries suffered in a wreck caused by an 18-wheeler, attorneys Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith fought for her surviving son. We hired experts to prove liability and attorney Smith ultimately.
- $1.25 Million Settlement | Truck Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith fought for justice for a woman who suffered serious injuries including permanent leg impairment after she was hit by a truck in a three-vehicle crash. Negotiating with three separate insurance carriers, we ultimately secured a total settlement of $1,250,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Our truck accident attorneys have helped hundreds of accident victims throughout North Carolina, including many in and around Matthews and Charlotte. We have experience helping victims who have suffered all types of injuries in truck and tractor-trailer crashes, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Amputations (loss of limbs)
- Organ injury and internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- And more…
If you or a loved one has suffered any of these or another type of injury in a truck crash, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a truck accident lawyer with experience in Matthews.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
ALL North Carolinians deserve justice and we are ready to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
Justice for Matthews, Charlotte and North Carolina
Matthews is a growing suburban community just outside Charlotte, North Carolina’s largest city. Located along busy Interstate 485 and divided by US-74 and NC-51, trucks frequently travel roads in and around Matthews and accidents are unfortunately common.
Truck accidents can change your life in seconds. Our attorneys and staff understand what you are going through and would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
For a FREE case review, please call our legal team at 1-800-525-7111.
We will listen to you, review your case and help you consider your legal options.
If you decide to hire us to represent you in your truck accident case, you won’t pay any upfront costs and there are no attorney fees unless we win — and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation today.