Matthews Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident in Matthews, North Carolina? If so, you may be looking for a Matthews work injury lawyer — and the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
At Riddle & Brantley we have two Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff who have been recognized by the North Carolina Bar Association for their experience in handling work injury cases.
To speak with a Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, the consultation is free and if you decide to hire us you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk. We would love to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
“Your talent and expertise proved to be an invaluable asset.” -C. Keel, Sr.
Common Workplace Injuries
Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyers have experience helping clients in Matthews, greater Charlotte and across North Carolina who have suffered a wide range of injuries in accidents at work, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Concussions and head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Hand injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Crush injuries
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Respiratory illness
- Cancers from exposure to toxic substances like asbestos
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- And many more…
In the most tragic situations, our North Carolina wrongful death attorneys can help fight for justice for surviving family members.
To speak with a work injury lawyer with experience helping clients in Matthews, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We believe Justice Counts and we’re committed to fighting for injured workers in North Carolina.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Workplace injuries can happen anytime to anyone — and the consequences can last a lifetime.
Work Injury Lawyers Serving North Carolinians in All Industries
Our workers’ comp lawyers have experience helping clients in all types of industries, including:
- Construction workers
- Truck drivers
- Factory workers
- Utility workers
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and other emergency personnel
- Medical staff including doctors and nurses
- Shipyard workers
- Military contractors
- Heavy equipment operators
- Warehouse workers
- Office personnel
- And more…
Results for Work Accident Victims in North Carolina
If you’ve been injured in a Matthews or Charlotte area workplace accident, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits — and you may be considering hiring an attorney.
Consider the Bar-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists at Riddle & Brantley.
For more than three decades, we’ve been standing up for injured workers across North Carolina, securing settlements and winning verdicts including:
- $2.47 Million | Workers’ Compensation — In one of the most complicated cases we’ve ever handled, attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented a welder who suffered a disabling head injury falling from a platform while on the job. In addition to setting up trusts and guardianships for his long-term care, our attorneys also completed several mediations, ultimately securing $2,475,000 in compensation for the injured worker.
- $1.8 Million | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — Our client was driving on the job when he was hit by a truck that crossed the center line. He suffered extensive injuries including the eventual amputation of his left leg below the knee. Negotiating with the truck insurance carrier and workers’ compensation insurer, we ultimately secured a total settlement of $1.8 million for our injured client.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — A cellular tower employee suffered a serious head injury when a tree fell on him while working. Partner and Workers’ Compensation Specialist Christopher Brantley took the case, organizing the creation of a comprehensive life care plan and calculation of long-term damages, eventually obtaining $829,000 in compensation for the client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Know Your Rights in North Carolina
If you’re injured on the job in North Carolina, you have legal rights and may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
In North Carolina, employers with three or more employees are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance in the event an employee is injured in a workplace accident.
North Carolina is a no-fault state under workers’ compensation law, which means that in most cases, it does not matter whether or not you were at fault for the accident.
If you’ve been injured on the job and may be entitled to workers’ comp benefits, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a Workers’ Compensation Specialist at Riddle & Brantley.
Workers’ compensation benefits can be used to pay expensive medical bills, make up for lost wages, and help regain the quality of life you lost in the accident.
Compassionate Work Injury Lawyers Serving Matthews NC
Our attorneys know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly to get injured workers the justice and compensation they deserve.
We understand how to navigate complex work injury cases, and have experience winning significant settlements from insurance companies who initially deny work injury claims.
If you’ve suffered a workplace injury, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation. Whether you’ve been denied or you haven’t yet filed your claim, contact our work injury lawyers for a free case review.
We will listen to you and advise you on your legal options under North Carolina law.
For a FREE no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111. You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
We say Justice Counts and we are determined to stand up for injured workers in North Carolina.
The consequences of a work accident can be life-changing but you don’t have to do this alone.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
We would love to help you if we can.