Mebane Disability Lawyer
Do you have a claim for Social Security disability in Mebane, North Carolina? If you’re seeking to file a claim or appeal a denial, you may be looking for a Mebane disability lawyer. Our North Carolina disability lawyers serve clients throughout the state, including the Mebane area, and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Mebane NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let a disability lawyer serving the Mebane area review your claim. We will listen to you, advise you on your best legal options, and if you decide to hire us, we will fight tirelessly for your right to benefits.
Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability
Our disability law team is led by Scott Scurfield, a disability lawyer serving Mebane and Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability. As a Specialist, Scott has been recognized by the NC State Bar for his competency and experience handling disability claims and appeals for North Carolinians.
Scott earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Pittsburgh and has been practicing disability law for decades.
“I consider it an honor and a privilege fighting for benefits for North Carolinians with disabilities.”
–Scott Scurfield, Riddle & Brantley disability lawyer serving Mebane
For those who have served our country and suffered a service-related disability, Scott and his team can also handle your VA disability claim in Mebane, as well.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in SSD serving Mebane NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no attorney fees unless you receive disability benefits.
What Our Clients Are Saying
In more than 35 years practicing disability law in North Carolina, including the Mebane area, we have had the privilege to serve so many amazing people. We’re honored and humbled by the words they use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.” -B. Fields
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
- “I never felt like just another client, but like family.” -D. Montague
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of legal experience and we’ve helped hundreds of North Carolinians with disability get the Social Security disability benefits they need and deserve.
“My attorney was tough, thorough, tenacious, and won my case. I don’t know where I would be without Riddle & Brantley.”
–Gary B., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Mebane and central North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and we only get paid if we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Free consultations are available via phone, email, text and video conference, and we can even come to you in the Mebane area if it’s more convenient. We also have Spanish-speaking interpreters on staff to help if necessary.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim for disability. We would love to help you get the justice and benefits you deserve.
“Do I qualify for Social Security disability?”
If you have a disabling condition and are unable to work, disability benefits may be available to you. The Social Security Administration (SSA) uses a series of criteria to evaluate claims, but these five questions are extremely important:
- Do you currently earn any income? Under the SSA’s rules, you must not be making more than $1,260 in wages per month in order to be approved for SSD benefits.
- Is your disability severe? The SSA always seeks to determine the extent of your disabling condition. For instance, it will want to know if your disability “significantly interferes” with your ability to work.
- Is your disability in the “Blue Book”? The “Blue Book” is a list of disabling conditions that may automatically qualify you for benefits provided you meet certain other criteria. You can view disabilities included in the Blue Book on the SSA website.
- Can you do work you’ve done before? The SSA will want to know if you can perform work that you’ve done in the past 15 years.
- Can you do a different kind of work? Before qualifying you for disability benefits, you will also have to prove that you cannot reasonably perform a different type of work using what the SSA calls your “residual functioning capacity.”
A disability lawyer with experience in Mebane can help evaluate your claim and determine the best path for seeking benefits.
For a FREE, no-obligation case review with a disability attorney serving the Mebane NC area, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There are no upfront costs and we only get paid if we get you the disability benefits from the SSA that you need and deserve.
Remember, if you’ve already been denied benefits, you still have options to appeal or file a new claim altogether.
We can help. Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
We believe Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities in Mebane and across the state. In addition to serving clients in Mebane, we also handle cases in nearby Burlington, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and Durham.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced North Carolina disability lawyer serving Mebane.
You deserve justice and we would love to help you and your loved ones.