Monroe Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident?
If you’ve been hurt as the result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation — and you may be looking for a Monroe car accident lawyer.
The auto accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our North Carolina injury lawyers have been serving clients in Monroe and throughout the state since 1985, and together have nearly 200 years of legal experience. We know the law in North Carolina, are very familiar with the Monroe area, and are relentless in our pursuit of justice for victims of injury.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below. We’ll review your case and determine how we can help. If for any reason we’re unable to assist, we’ll do our best to connect you with another lawyer or resource who can.
There is no obligation. The consultation is free, and if you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win and recover financial compensation for you.
Justice for Monroe and Greater Charlotte
Monroe is a fast-growing city just outside Charlotte, North Carolina. More than 35,000 people call the city home. The area has traditionally been a center of agriculture and trading in the Piedmont region, with tobacco being a particularly important crop.
Lying just southeast of Charlotte, Monroe is surrounded by the busy I-485 interstate, and US-601 and NC-200 run through the city. Traffic can be especially heavy during commuting hours, and car accidents are increasingly common.
“We’ve represented clients in Monroe and throughout North Carolina for decades. Everyone deserves justice and is entitled to due process.” -Gene Riddle
Auto accidents can be traumatic and the consequences can be life-changing. Riddle & Brantley has experience representing victims who have suffered all types of auto accident injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Scrapes, cuts and contusions
- Head injuries, including concussions
- Traumatic brain injury
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
In addition to helping with all aspects of your claim or lawsuit, a car accident lawyer from Riddle & Brantley can help connect you with appropriate medical care and make affordable payment arrangements for your medical bills.
Our staff of attorneys, case managers, paralegals and investigators strive to do whatever we can to make your injury claim or lawsuit as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
What can a Riddle & Brantley lawyer do for me?
Whether you’ve been injured in an auto accident in Monroe, Charlotte or elsewhere in North Carolina, a Riddle & Brantley injury lawyer can manage your case from start to finish, including:
- Crash scene investigation and reconstruction
- Hiring expert witnesses
- Interviewing accident witnesses
- Collecting evidence
- Filing claims, including workers’ compensation claims
- Submitting necessary forms and paperwork
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Helping make affordable arrangements for medical payments
- Helping you make official statements
- Communicating with law enforcement and other authorities
- Estimating damages
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Conducting depositions
- Court documents and filings
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- and much, much more…
We pride ourselves on making the entire process as easy as possible for our clients. See what one of our clients had to say about the experience working with Riddle & Brantley:
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Monroe or elsewhere in North Carolina, you deserve justice and we may be able to help. Call us at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review.
There is no obligation, and no upfront cost or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
What to Expect from Your Accident Claim or Lawsuit
There’s no such thing as an average accident settlement or judgment. Every case is different and specific outcomes are based on the unique facts and circumstances concerning your accident.
Riddle & Brantley has successfully represented injured North Carolinians for more than three decades, and won significant five, six and even seven-figure verdicts and settlements for our deserving clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident — A family of four was tragically killed in an accident involving a tractor trailer on a North Carolina highway. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon worked tirelessly on behalf of the family’s surviving relatives. Following an exhaustive investigation of the crash scene, including the involvement of expert accident reconstructionists, negligence was determined on the part of two truck drivers and a pavement marking company. After filing suit, the parties entered mediation and total compensation of $5.45 million was awarded by two insurance companies.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Attorney Donald Dunn represented an injured motorist who suffered multiple fractures following a head-on collision. Dunn obtained a $2.75 million settlement at arbitration, which was followed by an additional $1 million declarative judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident & Workers Compensation — A truck driver was hit head-on when a dump truck crossed the center line, leading to catastrophic injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Managing partner Gene Riddle represented our client in both workers’ compensation and personal injury claims, ultimately settling with both involved insurance companies for total compensation of $1.8 million.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — When our client, the passenger on a motorcycle, was thrown when the driver lost control on an S-curve, serious injuries resulted, including traumatic brain injury, memory loss and multiple fractures. Attorney Gene Riddle settled with the insurance company prior to suit being filed for total compensation of $1,000,000, representing the limit of the policy involved.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me. Thank you Riddle & Brantley!” -Tyronnie T.
If you’ve been in a car accident, or hit by a truck, or maybe thrown from a motorcycle… whatever the case, if you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer with experience in Monroe and greater North Carolina, please call Riddle & Brantley at 1-800-525-7111.
You can also submit the short and easy form below if you would prefer.
The consultation is free, and there is no obligation. If you decide to hire us to represent you, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
You may be looking for a Monroe car accident lawyer, and we may be able to help.
Many of our attorneys, case managers and paralegals have close family ties to the Charlotte area, and we are proud to fight for justice for residents and visitors to the area.
For a free case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
We would love to help if we can.