Mooresville Personal Injury Lawyer
Looking for a Mooresville personal injury lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Mooresville or the surrounding area, you may want to consider a personal injury lawyer with experience representing Mooresville clients.
The injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have nearly 200 years of collective experience fighting for justice in North Carolina, and we would love to see if we can help.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review and consultation. If you’d prefer you can complete the short form below instead. If we can help and you decide to hire us, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
“Riddle & Brantley stepped in on my behalf, and I know that the outcome of my case would have been completely different had they not.” -Lakeisha D.
Serving Mooresville, Greater Charlotte and All of North Carolina
Nestled next to Lake Norman and roughly 25 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is the largest town in Iredell County and part of the rapidly growing Charlotte metro area. As of 2017, nearly 38,000 people called Mooresville home, according to the United States Census Bureau. Nicknamed “Race City USA,” Mooresville is the headquarters of more than 60 NASCAR teams, and many IndyCar teams are located there as well.
The town is also home to Lowe’s corporate headquarters.
“I have strong family ties to the Charlotte area and Mooresville is close to my heart. We’re committed to justice for anyone injured in Mooresville or the surrounding area.” -Gene Riddle
Whether you’ve been injured in an auto accident, suffered a work injury, or experienced any other trauma as the result of someone else’s negligence, our personal injury lawyers have experience in Mooresville and can fight for justice for you.
We serve those who have suffered all types of injuries in Mooresville and greater North Carolina, including injuries resulting from:
- Auto accidents, including car, truck, and motorcycle
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites and attacks by other animals
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip & fall accidents
- Work accidents (and workers’ compensation claims)
- Wrongful death accidents
- Dangerous consumer products
- Defective medical devices
- Dangerous prescription drugs
- Sexual assault
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Uber and Lyft / ridesharing accidents
- and many more…
Our attorneys also represent victims in mass tort cases, including lawsuits involving Roundup weed killer, 3M earplugs for our military, prescription drugs containing valsartan, and Johnson & Johnson baby powder.
If you’ve suffered injury and believe someone else’s negligence is responsible, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below for a FREE consultation. If we can help and you hire us to represent you, there is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
A personal injury lawyer from Riddle & Brantley has experience representing clients in Mooresville and the surrounding area and will be able to advise on your best legal options.
If we are unable to take your case, we will do our best to connect you with another lawyer or resource that can help.
What To Do When You’ve Been Injured
Personal injury cases can be complex, and what you do in the minutes, hours, and days after the accident can make a big difference in pursuing your claim.
First and most importantly, if you’ve been injured, call 911 and seek medical attention if necessary. Not only is this best for your health, safety, and well-being, but medical records will also play an important role in your injury claim or lawsuit.
After seeking medical attention, consider the following in order to protect your rights and begin building your personal injury case:
- Talk with witnesses — Talk with potential witnesses and get their contact information, including name, email address and phone number
- Talk with the police — Answer the officers’ questions fully and honestly. The police report will be an important part of your injury claim. Remember that anything you say can and will be used against you.
- Take photos of the accident scene and evidence — Photograph any evidence at the crash or accident scene, including skid marks, debris, potentially incorrect signage, etc. Be sure to take photographs of your injuries and those of anyone else in your party.
- Do NOT give a recorded statement to the insurance company — Insurance companies generally want to pay as little as possible on your claim. Before giving a statement to an insurance company, talk with a personal injury attorney.
- File the necessary paperwork — If you’ve been injured at work, you’ll need to complete and submit Form 18 to the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC). Your employer will need to do the same with Form 19. If you have reason to believe that your employer will not submit the necessary paperwork, you can submit Form 18 directly to the NCIC.
- Contact a personal injury attorney — A personal injury lawyer with experience in Mooresville can help you navigate all aspects of your case from accident investigation to trial.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury attorney familiar with Mooresville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the form below.
You deserve justice, and we would love to help if we can.
Managing partner Gene Riddle has been serving clients in the Mooresville area and throughout North Carolina since earning his law degree from Wake Forest School of Law in 1985.
The nine personal injury, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death lawyers at Riddle & Brantley fight relentlessly for justice for their clients, which is reflected in our record of settlements and verdicts, including:
- Truck Accident & Wrongful Death | $5.45 million — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon represented the surviving relatives of a family of four who were tragically killed when a tractor-trailer rear-ended their vehicle on a busy North Carolina interstate. After extensive investigation, accident reconstruction, litigation and mediation, Riddle and Dixon negotiated a settlement for $5,450,000 — the limits of the insurance policies in question. Riddle & Brantley continues to litigate a separate but related claim against another involved party.
- Workers’ Compensation | $2.47 million — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley, and Jonathan Smith represented a client in a hard-fought case after he fell from a platform while on the job, suffering extensive and disabling injuries. Following several mediations and post-mediation negotiations, Riddle & Brantley secured a settlement in the amount of $2,475,000 on behalf of the injured victim.
- Personal Injury | $790,000 — When our client was injured on a truck lift when the wrong button was pressed by another employee, attorney Gene Riddle filed a lawsuit. Liability was contested by the defendant’s counsel but the claim was ultimately settled prior to trial for $790,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
These case results represent just a handful of the verdicts and settlements we’ve won for our clients. For a more extensive list, please visit our Riddle & Brantley case results page.
Of course, the quality of our work is not only represented by the settlements and judgments we’ve won, but also by the words of our clients.
See what one client had to say about working with Riddle & Brantley to pursue justice for her injury:
Are you looking for a Mooresville personal injury lawyer?
If you’ve been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may be looking for a Mooresville injury attorney.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience representing clients in Mooresville and greater Charlotte, and we fight tirelessly for justice.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or contact us using the quick and easy form below. There is no upfront cost, and no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
If for any reason we can’t take your case, we’ll also do our best to connect you with someone else who can help.
Contact us today at 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review and consultation.
You deserve justice, and we would love to help if we can.