Morganton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Morganton area due to someone else’s negligence? You deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation. You might be looking for a Morganton motorcycle accident lawyer to help with your case.
The experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving the Morganton area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference. There is no in-person meeting required, but we are happy to come directly to you if you prefer.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 today. An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling claims in Morganton NC will review your case and advise you on your best available legal options.
There is never any obligation and because we work on a contingency basis, we don’t get paid unless you do. It’s as simple as that. If we don’t recover compensation for you, there are no attorney fees.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Morganton.
In addition to serving accident victims in the Morganton area, we also handle claims throughout western North Carolina and the entire state, including:
to name a few.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Motorcycle Accident Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina, our motorcycle accident attorneys handling cases in Morganton have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients (see disclaimer below), including:
- $1 Million — Our client was thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle when he was hit by another vehicle that did not have the right of way. The other driver was charged in the accident and we also filed a civil claim, in which we ultimately secured $1 million in total compensation in a settlement with the insurance company.
- $300,000 — Our client was T-boned while riding a motorcycle and suffered extensive and serious injuries. We investigated the accident and proved liability in the case, and were ultimately able to obtain a $300,000 settlement on the injured victim’s behalf in negotiations with the insurance company.
- $1 Million — A passenger on a motorcycle suffered serious injuries, including traumatic brain injury, when she was thrown from the bike when the driver lost control in a sharp curve. The driver of the motorcycle was found at fault in the accident and we filed a claim on the passenger’s behalf. Through a negotiated settlement with the insurance company, we secured $1,000,000 in total compensation for the deserving victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Morganton and western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free case review. You deserve justice and you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating and injuries suffered can be life-changing and even deadly. There are many causes of motorcycle accidents in North Carolina, including:
- Distracted Driving — Distracted driving was involved in more than 20 percent of accidents in North Carolina in 2018, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT). It can be particularly dangerous for motorcycles as they are less visible on the roadways.
- Drugs and Alcohol — Motorcyclists and other drivers operating vehicles under the influence of drugs and alcohol are a leading cause of accidents in North Carolina.
- Weather Conditions — Severe weather conditions, especially heavy rain, can make riding a motorcycle particularly dangerous in North Carolina.
- Mechanical Problems — Mechanical problems due to manufacturer errors or maintenance issues can result in motorcycle accidents.
- Speeding — Excessive speed can be especially dangerous on a motorcycle, and this is especially true in the windy and hilly roadways surrounding Morganton.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Morganton area, please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with a personal injury attorney helping clients in Morganton and greater North Carolina.
We don’t get paid unless you do. There are no attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you in your Morganton motorcycle accident case.
Justice Counts. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
-Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
Award-Winning Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Morganton NC
Our team is led by Gene Riddle, an award-winning injury attorney who has been recognized by such prestigious organizations as Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, and Super Lawyers. He is also the recipient of the 2014 Litigator Award and maintains an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, that organization’s highest rating for attorneys (see disclaimer below).
“If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Morganton, don’t wait to have your claim investigated. The longer you wait, the harder it may be to win your case.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Morganton and greater North Carolina.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Justice Counts for those injured in motorcycle accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk. You may be entitled to compensation and we may be able to help.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.