Morganton Work Injury Lawyer
Looking for a Morganton work injury lawyer to assist with your workplace injury claim? The experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and we would love to help if we can.
If you’ve been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ comp benefits to help make up for lost wages, pay expensive medical bills, and cover everyday expenses. The experienced work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Morganton area for decades and can assist with your workers’ compensation claim in North Carolina.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer handling claims in Morganton NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we are successful and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“What is workers’ compensation?”
Workers’ compensation is generally available for employees in North Carolina who are injured on the job. Workers’ comp benefits are paid by an insurance company that contracts with your employer. In North Carolina, most employers with three or more full-time employees are required to carry workers’ comp insurance.
Keep in mind that workers’ comp may be available for injuries suffered on the job AND injuries suffered while on your employer’s premises or in an employer’s vehicle, even if you are off the clock.
A work injury lawyer serving Morganton can help determine your eligibility and consult with you on your best available legal options for pursuing workers’ comp benefits.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer helping clients in Morganton and western North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless you receive the benefits you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation consultation and case review with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving the Morganton area today.
“Why hire a workers’ compensation attorney?”
Navigating the workers’ compensation system in North Carolina can be challenging. The process of filing a claim can be complicated, and insurance companies will often go to great lengths to avoid paying your claim.
Employers may even try to create a new position specifically to avoid paying the disability benefits you are entitled to.
You don’t have to go through this alone. An experienced work injury lawyer serving Morganton can help you navigate the system and increase the chances that you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Our work injury lawyers can help make sure that you:
- File written notice (Form 18) of your workplace injury with both your employer and the workers’ comp insurance carrier
- File notice with the North Carolina Industrial Commission about your claim
- Receive an acceptance from the insurance company regarding receipt of your claim
- Include all injuries in your report and claim notices
- Receive payment for your medical expenses in a timely manner and avoid going to collections
- Receive a second opinion from a qualified and non-biased doctor
- Get approval from the insurance company for all necessary medical tests, prescriptions and procedures in a timely manner
- Receive vocational training and re-education if necessary
- Are not forced to take a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- Do not waive your right to compensation or accept a low-ball offer from the insurance company
- Do not miss any key deadlines such as the Statute of Limitations
Justice for Injured Workers in Morganton
For more than three decades, our work injury lawyers have been helping clients in the Morganton area and western North Carolina get the workers’ comp benefits they need and deserve.
We have experience helping all types of injured workers, including:
- Truck drivers
- Construction workers
- Logistics and transportation workers
- Utility workers
- Medical staff such as doctors and nurses
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and other first responders
- Office staff
- Agricultural workers
- And many more…
If you’ve served our country and suffered a “service-related” disability, our veterans benefits lawyers can help, as well.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer handling claims in Morganton and surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
No matter what kind of injury you’ve suffered on the job, our work injury lawyers can help. We have experience handling cases involving all types of injuries including:
- Broken bones
- Serious cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries including concussions
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Crush injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Respiratory illnesses caused by exposure to toxins
- Cancers due to exposure to toxic substances like asbestos
- Emotional injuries like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
Why Riddle & Brantley?
In more than three decades serving injured North Carolina workers, we’ve secured many significant settlements and judgments on behalf of our deserving clients, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Severe Head Injury — A welder suffered a disabling head injury in a fall from a platform while on the job. Our attorneys got to work, setting up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure our client’s long-term care. We were also able to negotiate a total settlement of $2.475 million through extensive mediations.
- $1,800,000 | Work Injury & Truck Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee in a head-on collision while driving a truck for work. Attorney Gene Riddle worked out settlements with the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier, totaling $1.8 million in compensation for our client.
- $829,000 | Workplace Injury & Traumatic Brain Injury — Our client suffered cognitive deficits, fractures, and semi-paralysis after being hit by a falling tree while scouting cell tower locations on the job. Attorney Christopher Brantley represented him and ultimately secured more than $800,000 in total compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Work Injury Lawyers Serving Morganton and Western NC
If you’ve been injured in a workplace accident, you deserve justice and may be entitled to workers’ compensation.
You don’t have to go through this alone. We can help.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury attorney serving Morganton and western NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is never any obligation and we only get paid if we get you workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers and we would love to help if we can.