Morrisville Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car accident in Morrisville or elsewhere in the Triangle? Maybe you’re looking for a Morrisville car accident lawyer.
If you’ve been injured in a car crash due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
The car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients throughout North Carolina — including many in the Morrisville area — for more than three decades. We would love to help you fight for justice if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident attorney helping clients in Morrisville and throughout the Triangle, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer. The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive the compensation you need and deserve.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies. I recommend this firm to anyone involved in an accident.”
Riddle & Brantley’s injury attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience. We’ve represented thousands of North Carolinians in car accident injury cases, and we know what it takes to win.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
Our car accident attorneys are familiar with Morrisville and can advise you on your best legal options.
As always, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Justice for Morrisville
Morrisville is located in the fast-growing Research Triangle region of North Carolina and is home to nearly 30,000 people. The area is popular with commuters, many of whom commute to nearby Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill.
“Many of our attorneys and staff have close ties to the Triangle and we’re proud to fight for accident victims in Morrisville.”
Morrisville also lies directly next to major interstates I-40 and I-540, and NC-540, NC-147 and NC-54 run through the town. These roads are heavily trafficked and can be dangerous or even deadly.
In 2018, the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reported 325 traffic accidents resulting in injury in Morrisville, including 3 fatal crashes.
Car accidents in the Morrisville area can result in all kinds of injuries, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Numbness and nerve damage
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
Our North Carolina car accident attorneys have experience handling cases involving these and other types of injuries. If you’ve been injured in Morrisville or elsewhere in the Triangle, talk with a Riddle & Brantley auto accident attorney today.
To speak with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Morrisville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or contact us online.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case. You may be entitled to compensation.
A Record of Results
The injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have helped thousands of North Carolinians injured in auto accidents since 1985. While every case is different and there are no guarantees, we’re proud of our record of results, including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident, Auto Accident & Wrongful Death — In one of the most challenging cases we’ve ever handled, attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle represented the surviving loved ones of a family of four that was tragically killed in a tractor-trailer crash on a busy NC interstate. We oversaw a comprehensive crash scene investigation and engaged in extensive mediations, ultimately securing more than $9 million in total compensation.
- $2,750,000 | Car Accident — Our client suffered serious fractures to his neck, arms and legs after being hit head-on in a motor vehicle accident. Attorney Donald Dunn took the case and ultimately secured a $2.75 million award in arbitration proceedings. This award was followed by an additional $1 million declarative judgment against one of the insurance companies involved.
- $2,250,000 | Car Accident & Wrongful Death — When a company truck crossed the center line and hit our client head-on, both drivers were killed instantly. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case and directed a thorough investigation. After advising defense counsel of his intent to file suit, Riddle entered mediation and negotiated a settlement of $2.25 million for the deceased’s family.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Of course, successful verdicts and settlements are not the only measure of our success. We’re also proud of what our clients are saying about working with Riddle & Brantley:
The Riddle & Brantley Difference
At Riddle & Brantley, we strive to treat every person who walks through the door like family. In addition to winning your case and getting you the justice you deserve, we work tirelessly to make the entire process as convenient and stress-free as possible for you.
We have offices near Morrisville in Raleigh and Durham (by appointment) and can even come to you if it’s more convenient. Spanish-speaking translators are also available to assist.
For a FREE case review with a car accident lawyer helping clients in Morrisville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
Please call us today. Justice Counts and we would love to help you and your loved ones if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
You don’t have to do this alone.