Morrisville Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured on the job in Morrisville, North Carolina? You may have a workers’ compensation claim and you might be looking for a Morrisville work injury lawyer.
The experienced work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in Morrisville and throughout the Triangle for more than three decades. We would love to help you if we can.
We understand what you’re going through. The aftermath of a work injury can be extremely challenging. There can be physical pain, emotional distress and the burden of expensive medical bills. Being out of work means lost wages, as well.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
If you’re injured at work in Morrisville or elsewhere in the Triangle, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and our lawyers may be able to help.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in Morrisville, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see how we can help.
Common Work Injuries
Morrisville is a growing town located near Cary, just outside Raleigh, North Carolina. Due to its close proximity to busy highways and growing industry, workplace injuries are unfortunately common.
Serving clients throughout Morrisville NC, our work injury lawyers have helped clients who have suffered all types of workplace injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fall injuries
- Crush injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ damage and internal bleeding
- Respiratory diseases
- Diseases associated with exposure to dangerous substances like asbestos
- And many more…
If you’ve suffered one or more of these injuries while on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
A work injury attorney with experience helping clients in Morrisville can help.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free, no-obligation case review and consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in Morrisville.
There is absolutely no obligation, and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we recover compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with our legal team today.
Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation
At Riddle & Brantley, we have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation on staff to assist with your workers’ comp claim.
Attorneys Chris Brantley and Adam Smith have completed a rigorous exam and demonstrated their proficiency in this special practice area and are recognized by the NC State Bar for their competence handling work injury cases.
Chris and Adam have been practicing law in North Carolina for decades and together with our other attorneys have won significant settlements and judgments on behalf of injured workers.
These case results include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Construction Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle, Chris Brantley and Jonathan Smith represented a welder who suffered a traumatic brain injury after falling from a platform on the job. After extensive negotiations, we were able to secure $2.475 million in total compensation for the injured worker. We also assisted the family in placing the settlement funds in two trusts to provide for our client’s long-term care, and helped get a guardianship appointed.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Truck Accident — Our client was driving a truck while on the job when another truck crossed the center line and hit him head-on. He suffered multiple severe injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case and ultimately negotiated settlements with the truck insurance company as well as the workers’ compensation carrier, totaling $1.8 million in compensation.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Partner Chris Brantley represented a worker who was seriously injured when a tree fell on him while scouting locations for a cell tower while on the job. He suffered serious injuries including cognitive deficits and semi-paralysis. We organized the preparation of an extensive life care plan and ultimately negotiated for total compensation to the client of $829,000.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you suffered a work injury in Morrisville or the greater Triangle?
Regardless of the injuries you suffer, if you’ve been hurt while on the job, you may have a case for a workers’ compensation claim and the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been serving clients in the Morrisville area for decades and collectively our lawyers have nearly 200 years in legal experience.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer helping clients in Morrisville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case.
Riddle & Brantley has two Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff. They are familiar with the Morrisville area and are ready to assist with your claim or lawsuit should you decide to hire us.
Remember, there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and obtain financial compensation for you.
We understand what you’re going through and we are here to help however we can.