Mount Holly Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’re injured due to another’s negligence, Justice Counts. You may be looking for a Mount Holly personal injury lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit, and the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help however we can.
Our North Carolina personal injury lawyers have been serving the Mount Holly area for decades. We know the law in North Carolina and are passionate about seeking justice on behalf of those injured due to others’ negligence.
For a FREE consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Mount Holly, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and convenient form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Why Riddle & Brantley for Your Mount Holly Injury Case?
Since 1985, Riddle & Brantley’s personal injury lawyers have been serving injury victims in the Mount Holly area and greater North Carolina. Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and we’ve secured many significant judgments and settlements on our clients’ behalf (see disclaimer below).
We have the experience and expertise to handle all types of accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Moped accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Animal attacks and dog bites
- Dangerous drug injuries
- Defective medical device injuries
- Dangerous consumer product injuries
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
Our personal injury lawyers serving Mount Holly also handle all kinds of mass tort and class action cases, including cancer claims associated with Zantac, Johnson & Johnson talc-based baby powder, and AFFF firefighting foam, to name a few.
In cases involving injuries suffered while on the job, our work injury lawyers can help with workers’ compensation claims. For injuries resulting in long-term disability, our disability attorneys can help with claims and appeals to the Social Security Administration.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Mount Holly, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you.
In addition to serving Mount Holly, our personal injury lawyers also handle claims and lawsuits throughout greater Charlotte, including Gastonia, Huntersville, Davidson, Concord, Kannapolis, Matthews, Mint Hill and Indian Trail.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your Mount Holly injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and you deserve justice.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
Settlements and Judgments for NC Injury Victims
In more than three decades serving clients in North Carolina (including many in the Mount Holly area), our personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for injured victims and their loved ones (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was tragically killed on a busy highway in a terrible accident involving multiple tractor-trailer trucks. We investigated the accident and proved liability, and quickly filed multiple lawsuits. After aggressively pursuing justice for roughly two years, our attorneys were able to negotiate a total of $9.45 million in compensation in separate settlements.
- $2,475,000 | Workplace Accident — Our client was permanently disabled after a fall from a platform while working as a welder. We represented him in his injury and workers’ compensation claim, ultimately securing $2.475 million in total compensation from the workers’ comp insurance carrier. We also helped establish two trusts and a guardianship in order to provide for our client’s long-term care.
- $5,000,000 | Sexual Assault & Constitutional Rights Violation — Attorney Gene Riddle pursued justice for a female inmate who was sexually assaulted by a sheriff’s deputy. We filed a lawsuit against the deputy and won a verdict awarding $1.5 million in actual damages and $3.5 million in punitive damages.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation. Please call our persona injury lawyers serving Mount Holly at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation for your injuries.
Recent surveys show that those who hire an injury lawyer recover more than 3x more compensation on average than those who represent themselves.
Don’t wait — the longer you wait, the harder it may be to win your case and recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Mount Holly and greater Charlotte.
The consultation is free and we don’t get paid unless we win compensation for you.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you fight for justice and compensation if we can.