New Bern Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a New Bern motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was due to another’s negligence. You might be looking for a New Bern motorcycle accident lawyer to help with your claim or lawsuit.
The experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in New Bern for decades and we would love to help however we can.
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in New Bern, please call 1-800-525-7111.
In addition to handling cases in New Bern, we also represent motorcycle accident victims across eastern North Carolina, including in nearby Jacksonville (where we have a convenient office), Wilmington, Emerald Isle, Fayetteville, Lumberton, and more.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference. We can even come directly to you if you prefer, however no in-person visit is required.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim. Our motorcycle accident lawyers handling cases in New Bern are ready to help however they can.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycles are fun to ride but can be dangerous, especially on busy North Carolina roads. The following are some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in North Carolina:
- Distracted Driving — Both motorcyclists and other drivers sometimes drive distracted and the consequences can be deadly. The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reports that distracted driving was involved in 19% of accidents in North Carolina in 2018.
- Drugs and Alcohol — Driving under the influence is extremely dangerous and can result in terrible motorcycle accidents.
- Mechanical Problems — Failing to properly maintain a vehicle, or spontaneous mechanical problems, can result in life-threatening accidents involving motorcycles and other vehicles.
- Severe Weather — Motorcycles are especially susceptible to bad weather, and slick roads or poor visibility in rain storms or fog can be especially dangerous and result in serious accidents.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving New Bern and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced personal injury lawyer at Riddle & Brantley review your claim.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Motorcycle Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than three decades serving the people of North Carolina, our motorcycle accident lawyers with experience in New Bern have secured many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and judgments on behalf of our valued clients.
Recent results include:
- $1,000,000 — Our client was driving a motorcycle when he was hit by another vehicle. He was thrown 15 feet from his bike and suffered extensive injuries. The other driver was criminally charged in the matter and we filed a civil claim, ultimately negotiating a total settlement of $1,000,000 with the insurance company.
- $1,000,000 — Our client (the passenger) was thrown from a motorcycle when the driver lost control in a tight curve. She suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result and the driver was found to have been negligent in the accident. We fought for justice on the victim’s behalf and negotiated a settlement totaling $1,000,000.
- $300,000 — Our client was turning onto a North Carolina highway. He had the right of way but was t-boned by another vehicle, resulting in serious injuries. We fought for justice on his behalf and ultimately were able to recover $300,000 in total compensation.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in New Bern, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. It’s as simple as that.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim.
Award-Winning Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving New Bern
At Riddle & Brantley, our attorneys have more than 200 years of combined legal experience fighting for injured North Carolinians. Our team is led by attorney Gene Riddle, who has been recognized with memberships, top-tier ratings, and awards by the following organizations (see disclaimer below):
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell
- The Litigator Award
We’re proud of the millions of dollars in compensation we’ve secured for our deserving clients, but we’re also humbled by the words our clients use to describe their experience working with us:
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” –Joseph P.
- “Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” –Tyronnie T.
- “It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.” – Colley
For a FREE case review with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer serving New Bern, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.