New Bern Truck Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in New Bern or surrounding North Carolina, you may be looking for a New Bern truck accident lawyer.
The experienced truck accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
For more than three decades, our injury lawyers have been fighting for justice for clients in eastern North Carolina, including New Bern.
Together, our attorneys have more than 225 years of legal experience. We know the law in North Carolina and we fight tirelessly in and out of court for clients injured in truck accidents.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer experienced helping clients in New Bern and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below for a free case review.
Justice for New Bern, North Carolina
New Bern is a picturesque riverside community located near North Carolina’s Atlantic coast. The town is located along the Neuse River and is known for summer tourism.
With more than 30,000 residents, New Bern is a relatively large town located at the intersection of the busy US-70 and US-17 highways.
A large population, booming tourism and busy roads mean that truck accidents are common in New Bern and the surrounding area.
“Many of our attorneys and staff have close personal connections to New Bern and we are proud to serve the community.” -Gene Riddle
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer with experience fighting for clients in New Bern, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Trucks and tractor-trailers are large, heavy, and often operate at high speeds. The damage and injuries caused by truck accidents can be devastating.
Many factors can contribute to truck accidents in North Carolina, including:
- Driver Fatigue — Truck drivers often work long hours, and trucking companies sometimes pressure drivers to drive for longer than the law allows, resulting in decreased alertness and reaction times.
- Mechanical Failure — Due to improper maintenance or equipment failure, truck breakdowns can sometimes have catastrophic results, such as when a truck loses its brakes.
- Distracted Driving — Electronics like cell phones, loud music and passengers can all distract truck drivers from the road, potentially resulting in a serious accident.
- Drugs and/or Alcohol — Truck drivers operating under the influence often have dramatically slower reaction times, a distorted sense of reality and decreased levels of alertness, presenting an extreme danger to motorists around them.
- Improper Training — Trucks, especially tractor-trailers, are complicated vehicles and truck companies sometimes allow drivers to operate trucks without proper instruction and training.
No matter what the cause, truck accidents can result in serious and potentially life-threatening injury.
Injuries Resulting from Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accidents
Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for injured truck accident victims for more than three decades and we’ve represented clients with all types of injuries, including:
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Fractures, including compound fractures
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injures
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
If you’ve suffered one of these or any other type of injury in a truck or tractor-trailer wreck, contact our truck accident lawyers at 1-800-525-7111.
We will listen to you, help determine if you have an injury case, and advise you on your legal options.
We know the law in North Carolina and are familiar with the New Bern area.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below to talk with our legal team.
Results for Truck Accident Victims in North Carolina
At Riddle & Brantley, we know how to fight for our clients in and out of the courtroom, and we’re proud of the five, six and seven-figure judgments and settlements we’ve earned for deserving truck accident victims.
Recent case results include:
- $9,450,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought for the surviving loved ones of a family of four who were tragically killed when they were rear-ended by a big rig on a North Carolina highway. We hired experts in accident reconstruction to prove liability and even subpoenaed data from Google Maps as part of the case. After filing suit, separate cases settled prior to trial for total compensation of $9.45 million.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorney Jonathan Smith, assisted by managing partner Gene Riddle, represented the surviving sons of a woman who ultimately died from injuries sustained in a major truck accident. Riddle & Brantley hired experts to prove liability after defense counsel denied responsibility. Attorney Smith ultimately negotiated a $2 million settlement for our clients.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Our client was hit head-on by a truck while on the job, suffering serious injuries that ultimately resulted in the amputation of one of his legs. Negotiating with the workers’ compensation carrier and the truck insurance company, attorney Gene Riddle ultimately secured settlements totaling $1.8 million.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have you been injured in a New Bern truck accident?
An experienced truck accident lawyer familiar with the New Bern area may be able to help. At Riddle & Brantley, we’ve helped truck and tractor-trailer crash victims seek justice and compensation for more than three decades.
We earn trust by delivering results, and we would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or contact us online.
There are no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s see if we can help.