Charlotte Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a bicycle accident due to someone else’s negligence? You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, and you may be looking for a Charlotte bicycle accident lawyer to help with your case.
We invite you to consider the experienced North Carolina bicycle accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We have been serving clients in the Charlotte area for decades and are ready to help however we can.
Our attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience and we’ve handled many bicycle accident cases throughout North Carolina. For a FREE consultation with an experienced bicycle accident lawyer serving Charlotte, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and we don’t get paid unless you do. No win, no fee. If you don’t get compensation, you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees.
Justice Counts for victims of bicycle accidents due to others’ negligence and we would love to help you if we can. Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
–R. Colley, Riddle & Brantley client
Bicycle Accidents in North Carolina
19 people were killed in bicycle accidents involving motor vehicles in 2019 in North Carolina, according to the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT). Due to a rise in distracted driving, bicycling on North Carolina roadways is increasingly dangerous.
Common injuries resulting from bicycle accidents in North Carolina include:
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Cuts, scrapes, and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Chest injuries and organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- And more…
If you’ve suffered any of these or other injuries in a Charlotte bicycle accident, call the experienced bike accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley for a FREE consultation at 1-800-525-7111.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in compensation (see disclaimer below) for deserving clients and we would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced bike accident lawyer handling cases in Charlotte review your injury claim. You may be eligible for a claim or lawsuit and be entitled to compensation.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
What to Do After a Bicycle Accident
If you’ve been injured in a bike accident in Charlotte or elsewhere in North Carolina, follow these tips to stay safe and protect your legal rights:
- Call 911 — In the immediate aftermath of the bicycle accident, call 911 and wait for first responders, including paramedics and law enforcement officers.
- Seek Medical Attention — Not only is seeking treatment critical for your safety and well-being, but the medical records will prove important in any potential injury claim or lawsuit.
- Take Photos — Photograph the crash scene, including any debris, skid marks, property damage, and other evidence. Also be sure to get photos of any injuries.
- Talk with Law Enforcement — Be honest and straightforward in communicating with law enforcement, keeping in mind that anything you say can and will be used against you. The official accident report will be critical in your potential injury claim.
- Identify Witnesses — Identify potential witnesses and get their contact information. Their testimony may be important in any potential claim or lawsuit.
- Do NOT Give the Insurance Company a Recorded Statement — In the aftermath of a bicycle accident, the insurance adjuster will want to get a recorded statement. Do not give an insurance company a statement before first talking with an experienced bicycle accident lawyer handling cases in the Charlotte area.
- Consult a Bicycle Accident Lawyer with Experience in Charlotte — An experienced bike accident lawyer handling cases in the Charlotte area can review your claim and advise you on your best legal options for seeking justice and compensation. At Riddle & Brantley, the initial consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced bicycle accident lawyer handling cases in Charlotte.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we recover financial compensation for you. Our award-winning attorneys (see disclaimer below) are ready to help however they can.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and even video conference. There are no in-person meetings required, but we can always come directly to you if you prefer.
Making the entire process as easy, convenient and stress-free as possible is our priority.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
–Tyronnie T., Riddle & Brantley client
In addition to serving clients in Charlotte, our bicycle accident lawyers handle cases throughout North Carolina, including in Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Fayetteville, Jacksonville and other NC cities.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other memberships, awards, and accolades, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.