Wilmington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in a Wilmington motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence. In that case, you may be searching for an experienced Wilmington motorcycle accident lawyer, and the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Since 1985, our motorcycle accident lawyers have served the Wilmington NC area and we are ready to fight for justice for you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Wilmington and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
We have a convenient office in nearby Jacksonville and can even come directly to you. We also serve clients elsewhere throughout the state, including:
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
We can consult with you for free by phone, email, text and even video conference. We have bilingual interpreters on staff for the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients.
Remember, there are no upfront costs and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation. If we don’t recover compensation for you, we don’t get paid. It’s as simple as that.
“They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.”
–Joseph P., Riddle & Brantley client
Don’t wait — the longer you wait to file a claim and contact an attorney handling motorcycle accident cases in Wilmington, the harder it may be to win your case and recover compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your motorcycle accident injury claim. You may be entitled to compensation and we would love to help you however we can.
Case Results for Motorcycle Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
In more than 35 years serving the people of North Carolina, our motorcycle accident lawyers handling cases in Wilmington have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients, including:
- $1,000,000 — After a driver lost control of his motorcycle in a tight curve, our client (the passenger) was thrown from the bike and suffered terrible injuries, including a traumatic brain injury. We fought for justice in the case, and obtained a settlement of $1,000,000 on behalf of the deserving client.
- $1,000,000 — Our client was hit by a vehicle and thrown 15 feet from his motorcycle, hitting the pavement and suffering serious injuries. The driver was held liable in the accident and criminal charges were filed. We represented the victim in a civil claim and secured a settlement totaling $1,000,000.
- $300,000 — Our client was seriously injured when he was hit on his motorcycle while turning on to a North Carolina highway. He had the right of way and the other driver was found responsible for the accident. We filed a claim and negotiated a settlement totaling $300,000 on behalf of our injured client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.”
–Melissa C., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with an experienced North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyer serving Wilmington and eastern North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111.
The consultation is free and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless you receive compensation.
We have been handling motorcycle accident injury cases since 1985. We know the law in North Carolina and we know how to hold insurance companies and negligent drivers accountable. Don’t gamble on the compensation you need and deserve. Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let an experienced Riddle & Brantley personal injury attorney review your claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Wilmington
In more than 35 years serving injury victims in North Carolina, we’ve handled motorcycle accident cases involving all types of injuries. We have the experience to manage your case from start to finish, including:
- Investigating the accident
- Collecting, documenting, and preserving important evidence
- Identifying and interviewing potential witnesses
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Obtaining the police report
- Calculating damages
- Negotiating with the insurance company and defense counsel
- Hiring outside experts like accident reconstructionists
- Filing a lawsuit if necessary
- Representing you in initial court hearings
- Conducting depositions
- Representing you in jury selection
- Representing you at trial
- Representing you in mediation and/or arbitration
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- Referring you to trusted medical providers
- And more…
Motorcycle accident cases can be complicated and time-consuming. Let us handle your case so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery.
In cases in which injuries lead to long-term disability, our disability lawyers can help with your claim or appeal with the Social Security Administration.
In the most heartbreaking and tragic cases, our wrongful death attorneys can help you fight for justice for your lost loved ones.
For a FREE consultation with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer handling cases in Wilmington, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is never any obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case.
Justice Counts for those injured due to others’ negligence. Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see how we can help.