UPS Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in an accident with a UPS truck? Our UPS truck accident lawyers can help.
There is no obligation and won’t pay any attorney fees in your UPS truck accident lawsuit or injury claim unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Our truck accident lawyers have helped thousands of injury victims in North Carolina seek justice after truck accidents across our state and we would love to help you if we can.
UPS is one of the nation’s largest trucking companies, with more than 240,000 trucks on American roadways, including heavy tractor-trailers. In 2019 alone, UPS delivery trucks traveled more than 3 billion miles in the United States.
UPS Truck Accidents
In the last two years, UPS trucks have been involved in 2,563 accidents, according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Of those UPS truck accidents, 927 resulted in injury and 56 were fatal.
UPS trucks are heavy, move at high speeds, and slow to stop. They can be extremely dangerous, particularly when drivers are fatigued from long hours on the road.
Common Causes of UPS Truck Accidents in North Carolina
Many factors can contribute to UPS truck accidents across the United States, including:
- Driver fatigue
- Hours of service violations
- Mechanical problems
- Improper maintenance
- Alcohol and/or drug use
- Distracted driving
- Negligent hiring practices
- Failure to provide background checks
- Improper loading
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation in your UPS truck accident claim.
“Can I sue UPS for a truck accident?”
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident involving a UPS delivery truck, you may be entitled to compensation and can potentially file a claim or lawsuit against UPS.
Parties that may be liable for a UPS truck accident include:
- The UPS truck driver
- 3rd party loading company
- Truck maintenance company
- The truck manufacturer
Every case is different and liability is often contested. That’s why it’s important to contact an experienced UPS truck accident lawyer immediately after the accident. We can investigate the truck crash and help determine liability.
At Riddle & Brantley, we also have a team of experienced truck accident investigators on staff. Many of these investigators previously worked in law enforcement. They know how to identify evidence, interview witnesses, and obtain important data that can be used to prove liability and strengthen your UPS truck accident claim.
Evidence in truck accident cases can be extremely important. UPS tractor-trailer and delivery truck accidents are often very complex with a significant amount of evidence that must be evaluated.
In some cases, our firm will bring in outside experts including accident reconstructionists and federal truck safety regulation experts. You don’t have to go through this alone.
“I’ve been injured in a truck accident with a UPS truck. What can I do?”
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident involving a UPS tractor-trailer or delivery truck, you may be entitled to compensation and one of the experienced UPS truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
If we don’t recover compensation for you, you won’t pay any attorney fees.
We will advise you on your available legal options and, if you decide to hire us, fight tirelessly on your behalf for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why Riddle & Brantley for a UPS Truck Accident Injury Case?
At Riddle & Brantley, our truck accident attorneys have been handling complex truck and tractor-trailer accident claims since 1985.
We’re proud of our record of success handling these cases, including these recent settlements (see disclaimer below):
- $9,450,000 — Our trial attorneys secured more than $9 million in separate settlements on behalf of surviving loved ones when a family of four was killed in a truck accident. We obtained black box data and even secured traffic data from Google Maps in order to prove liability.
- $2,250,000 — Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice on behalf of the family of a young woman who was killed in a head-on truck accident when the truck crossed the center line. We brought in outside experts and partnered with attorney David Kirby of the Kirby Edwards law firm in Raleigh in order to prove liability. We won the settlement through mediation after advising defense counsel of our intent to file suit.
- $1,800,000 — We represented a truck driver who lost his left leg below the knee in a major crash involving another truck while he was working on the job. Attorney Gene Riddle negotiated separate settlements with the truck insurance company and the workers’ comp carrier, ultimately obtaining $1.8 million in total compensation for the victim.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They turned a heartbreaking situation completely around.”
–Tonya Taylor, Riddle & Brantley client
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Don’t gamble with the compensation that you need and deserve. We are here to help however we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your injury claim.