What Compensation is Available in North Carolina Truck Accident Cases?
Have you been injured and are wondering “What compensation is available in a truck accident case?”
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, the consequences can be life-changing.
You may be left with disabling injuries, and be faced with expensive medical bills and prolonged treatment. You might be suffering from emotional injury, as well, like PTSD. In some cases, truck accident victims are no longer able to work.
Compensation may be available to you.
In this article, we’ll outline what compensation is available in a truck accident case, and what you can do if you have a potential claim.
Types of Compensation Available in a NC Truck Accident Injury Claim
Depending on the unique facts and circumstances of your case, there may be many types of compensation available in your truck accident case.
Compensation that may be available in truck accident injury claims can cover:
- Medical expenses (this can include travel expenses to and from your medical appointments)
- Continuing medical treatment, including in-home care, medical equipment and supplies, or assistive devices
- Loss of wages, including work bonuses and benefits
- Loss of future income
- Emotional injury or trauma, like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and pain and suffering, or loss of quality of life
- Damage to your vehicle and/or property
Remember, there are no guarantees in any truck accident case. All cases are different, and potential compensation awarded in a settlement or verdict will depend on the unique facts and circumstances of the case.
There is never any obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we win your case and recover compensation for you. If you don’t get paid, we don’t either. It’s as simple as that.
Free consultations are available by phone, email, text and video conference. There is no in-person meeting required to get started on your case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
–David Howard, Riddle & Brantley client
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
Since 1985, our attorneys have won significant compensation for hundreds of injury clients involved in truck accidents (see disclaimer below), including:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was tragically killed in a terrible truck accident on a busy North Carolina highway near Fayetteville. Our attorneys aggressively pursued justice in the case, proving liability through an extensive accident investigation. We negotiated separate settlements with multiple parties totaling $9.45 million in compensation for surviving family members.
- $1,800,000 | Truck Accident — Our client suffered serious injuries including the eventual loss of his leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice in the case, negotiating $1.8 million in total compensation in separate settlements with the workers’ comp and truck accident insurance carriers.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Our attorneys handled a tragic case in which an elderly woman died of injuries sustained in a tractor-trailer accident. We brought in outside experts to prove liability in the case, and ultimately secured $2 million in total compensation for the victim’s surviving sons.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have You Been Injured in a North Carolina Truck Accident?
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident and are wondering “What compensation is available in a truck accident case?”, our experienced attorneys can help.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case. You may be entitled to compensation in your truck accident case, and our personal injury lawyers would love to help you if we can.
Justice Counts for those injured in truck accidents.