Pinehurst Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured at work in the Pinehurst area? If so, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and you might be searching for a Pinehurst work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
The experienced NC work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been serving injured workers in the Pinehurst area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in Pinehurst today.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below for your FREE consultation with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Pinehurst.
In addition to handling cases in Pinehurst, we also serve injury victims throughout central North Carolina, including nearby Fayetteville, Southern Pines, Johnsonville, and Laurinburg.
Results for Injured North Carolina Workers
Since 1985, our firm has been fighting for injured North Carolina workers, including many in the Pinehurst area.
We know what it takes to hold the insurance companies accountable. These claims can be time-consuming, stressful and complicated, but you don’t have to go through this alone.
“Justice Counts for people injured on the job in North Carolina.”
–Gene Riddle, managing partner and attorney, Riddle & Brantley
Recent settlements and judgments on behalf of injured workers include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation & Severe Head Injury — Our client suffered a disabling head injury after a fall from a platform while working as a welder. Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought for justice, ultimately settling the matter for $2.475 in total compensation. We also set up two trusts and a guardianship to ensure our client’s long-term care.
- $1,800,000 | Work Injury & Truck Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented our client who suffered severe injuries when hit head-on by a truck while on the job. He eventually lost his left leg below the knee as a result. Working out settlements with both the truck insurance company and workers’ comp carrier, attorney Riddle secured $1.8 million in total compensation for our client.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Comp & Traumatic Brain Injury — Our client suffered traumatic brain injury when hit by a falling tree while on the job. Attorney Christopher Brantley took the case. After obtaining a comprehensive life care plan, we ultimately secured $829,000 in total compensation for the victim, including special damages for permanent disability.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Pinehurst, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ comp benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.”
–Christine W., Riddle & Brantley client
Common Work Injuries
In more than three decades serving injured North Carolina workers, we’ve handled cases involving all types of workplace injuries, including:
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Crush injuries
- Loss of legs or arms (amputations)
- Hand injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel
- Paralysis and semi-paralysis
- Respiratory problems due to exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Cancers due to exposure to dangerous substances like asbestos
“Do I qualify for workers’ compensation in North Carolina?”
In the State of North Carolina, most (but not all) employers with three or more full-time employees are required to carry workers’ comp insurance.
Importantly, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation even if you are off the clock but simply on your employer’s premises.
A work injury lawyer with experience in Pinehurst can help determine your eligibility and advise you on the best options for pursuing benefits for your injuries.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Pinehurst NC and the surrounding area, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with workers comp.”
–B. Fields, Riddle & Brantley client
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the workers’ comp benefits you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE consultation with a workers’ comp lawyer handling cases in Pinehurst NC.
“What can a work injury lawyer with experience in Pinehurst do for me?”
An experienced work injury attorney can handle all aspects of your workers’ compensation claim, making sure that:
- You correctly complete your notification of workplace injury
- The insurance company acknowledges your notice of injury
- All of your injuries are correctly listed on Form 18
- Form 18 is submitted to the North Carolina Industrial Commission
- You get an unbiased opinion from a qualified medical doctor
- The insurance adjuster and nurses do not communicate inappropriately
- You are not forced into a new position created solely to avoid paying you disability benefits
- You receive timely approval from the insurance company for your tests, medications and medical procedures
- Your benefits are calculated correctly
- You don’t accept a low-ball offer from the insurance company
- You receive your disability benefits on time
- You’re represented in a federal lawsuit if necessary to pursue your claim
- And much, much more
Looking for a Pinehurst work injury lawyer?
Our North Carolina workers’ comp attorneys have been fighting for injured workers since 1985 and we would love to help you if we can.
We have more than 200 years of combined legal experience. Our work injury team is led by attorneys Christopher Brantley and Adam Smith, who are both Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law.
This means that they have been recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and expertise in handling work injury cases in North Carolina.
For a FREE consultation with a NC work injury lawyer serving Pinehurst and central North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
Our Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Comp are ready to serve you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your work injury claim.
You may be entitled to workers’ compensation and we would love to help you get the benefits you need and deserve if we can.