Rocky Mount Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents happen in just seconds… but the consequences can last a lifetime.
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Rocky Mount or elsewhere in eastern North Carolina, you may have an injury claim — and you may be entitled to compensation.
If you’re looking for a Rocky Mount truck accident lawyer, you may want to consider the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience and have fought for justice for truck accident victims across the state, including many in the Rocky Mount area.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation.
“Our firm has been fighting for justice for truck accident victims in eastern North Carolina for decades.” -Gene Riddle
We would love to help you if we can.
Common Injuries in Truck Accidents
Due to their size, weight and speed, trucks can be extremely dangerous. Truck accidents, especially those involving large tractor-trailers, can result in catastrophic damage and extensive, sometimes life-threatening injuries.
Our North Carolina truck accident attorneys have represented clients who have suffered all kinds of injuries in truck and tractor-trailer accidents, including:
- Cuts and scrapes
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputations or loss of limbs
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury like PTSD
- And more…
If you’ve been injured in a Rocky Mount-area truck accident, our truck accident lawyers would love to talk with you.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
In the most tragic situations, our wrongful death attorneys can help surviving family members fight for justice for their loved ones.
Justice for Truck Accident Victims in North Carolina
Riddle & Brantley attorneys have represented thousands of injury victims throughout North Carolina (including many in Rocky Mount), and we’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our clients, including:
- $5.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Kurt Dixon fought for justice for surviving family members when a family of four was tragically killed in a tractor-trailer crash on I-95 north of Fayetteville. We organized a comprehensive accident investigation and filed suit, later negotiating a significant $5.45 million settlement with insurance companies through mediation. Separate litigation against another involved party remains pending.
- $2 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the surviving sons of a woman who was tragically killed in a serious accident involving a big rig truck. After we hired experts to prove liability in the case, attorney Smith negotiated a $2 million settlement with the insurance company.
- $1.25 Million | Truck Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a client who was injured in a three-car collision involving a heavy truck. She spent 10 days in the hospital and her injuries included permanent impairment of her right leg. Negotiating with three separate insurance companies, we ultimately secured a settlement totaling $1.25 million and helped set up a Medicare Set Aside fund to protect her future Medicare benefits.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Do I need a truck accident lawyer?
North Carolina law does not require you to hire an attorney to represent you in a truck accident injury claim or lawsuit, however you may want to consider one.
Truck accident cases can be especially complex, time-consuming and stressful. You may want a truck accident lawyer with experience in Rocky Mount to manage the process for you.
An experienced truck accident attorney can manage all aspects of your case, including but not limited to:
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Organizing an accident investigation
- Hiring outside experts including reconstructionists
- Coordinating with law enforcement
- Obtaining the official police report
- Filing your injury claim
- Calculating damages
- Preparing you for statements to the insurance company
- Locating potential witnesses and getting recorded statements
- Conducting depositions
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Filing a lawsuit
- Filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Mediation and/or arbitration
- Setting up trusts for long-term care
- And much, much more…
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident while on the job, you may also have a workers’ compensation claim and our workers’ comp attorneys can help with that, as well.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
Justice for Truck Accident Victims in Rocky Mount
Rocky Mount is located at the convergence of three busy North Carolina highways and interstates: I-95, US-64 and US-301. These roads are heavily trafficked by trucks and tractor-trailers and can be extremely dangerous. Accidents are unfortunately common.
Riddle & Brantley’s truck accident lawyers have extensive experience fighting for justice for victims in Rocky Mount and elsewhere in eastern North Carolina. We are committed to seeking the compensation our clients need and deserve and fight tirelessly for them.
If you’ve been injured in a Rocky Mount-area truck or tractor-trailer crash, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer.
Our attorneys are familiar with the Rocky Mount area and would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation and case review, call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
There is no obligation and no attorney fees unless we win your case.
We have offices in nearby Raleigh and Goldsboro, and our truck accident attorneys can even come to you if it’s more convenient. For our Spanish-speaking clients we also have bilingual translators on staff, as well.
We pride ourselves on excellent client service and build trust by delivering results.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review.