Salisbury Truck Accident Lawyer
When you’re injured in a truck accident, your life can turn upside down. If you’ve been hurt in a Salisbury truck accident, you may be looking for an experienced truck accident lawyer.
The truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have experience helping clients in Salisbury and elsewhere in North Carolina fight for justice, and we’d love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s talk.
Together, our truck accident attorneys have more than 225 years of combined legal experience. We know the Salisbury area and have been fighting for North Carolinians for more than three decades.
We understand how challenging this time is for you and your loved ones.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
“I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
If you’ve been injured by a truck or tractor-trailer, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation.
The truck accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley are ready to help.
Our attorneys have more than 225 years in combined legal experience and have been fighting for truck accident victims for more than three decades.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for our deserving clients, including:
- $9.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Attorney Kurt Dixon, assisted by attorney Gene Riddle, fought for justice for surviving loved ones of a family of four who was tragically killed in a severe tractor-trailer crash. Our firm organized a comprehensive accident investigation and even subpoenaed data from Google Maps to prove liability in the case. Two separate cases settled prior to trial for total compensation of $9,450,000.
- $2 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident — Attorney Jonathan Smith, assisted by attorney Gene Riddle, successfully negotiated a settlement totaling $2,000,000 after the mother of our clients died of injuries suffered in a crash involving an 18-wheeler. We hired experts in order to prove liability in the case.
- $750,000 | Truck Accident — When our client was hit by a tractor-trailer, he suffered re-aggravation of a pre-existing back injury and was forced to retire early. Managing partner Gene Riddle took the case and filed suit, ultimately negotiating at pre-trial mediation for total compensation of $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Justice for Salisbury Truck Accident Victims
Salisbury is a growing community located between Charlotte and the Piedmont Triad (Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point). In 2017, its population was just over 33,000 people.
Due to its location along I-85, US-29, US-601, US-70 and US-52, Salisbury is home to heavy traffic by trucks and tractor-trailers. Accidents are unfortunately common.
“We’ve been serving clients in the Piedmont Triad for more than three decades and we’re proud to fight for the people of Salisbury.” -Gene Riddle
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident attorney experienced helping clients in the Piedmont, please call 1-800-525-7111.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Injuries resulting from truck and tractor-trailer accidents can be devastating and even life-threatening. Our truck accident lawyers have experience in Salisbury and have represented clients who have suffered all types of injuries, including:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Head injuries including traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Organ injuries and internal bleeding
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And many more…
If you or a loved one has suffered any of these or another injury in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you may have an injury claim and be entitled to financial compensation.
Contact our truck accident attorneys today for a FREE consultation: call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime unless we win your case and recover financial compensation for you.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
There are many causes of truck and tractor-trailer accidents, but some of the most common factors involved include:
- Driver Fatigue — Truck drivers often work long hours, and sometimes trucking companies pressure their drivers to drive for longer amounts of time than the law allows. In addition to potentially causing drivers to fall asleep at the wheel, fatigue can dramatically lower alertness and reaction time.
- Mechanical Failure & Improper Maintenance — Trucking companies sometimes skip routine or necessary maintenance, potentially resulting in equipment or mechanical failure, resulting in a crash.
- Alcohol and/or Drug Use — Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is exceedingly dangerous, especially when operating a heavy truck or 18-wheeler.
- Distracted Driving — Other passengers, smartphones and other electronic devices can potentially distract truck drivers from the road, dramatically cutting reaction time and endangering other drivers.
Looking for a Salisbury truck accident lawyer?
No matter how it happens, a truck accident can be devastating.
The consequences of truck accident injuries can last a lifetime, medical bills can be expensive, and it can be difficult trying to reclaim the quality of life you enjoyed before the accident.
Our experienced NC truck accident lawyers know what you’re going through and are dedicated to helping victims in North Carolina, including Salisbury, get back on track.
Let us fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important — your recovery and regaining the quality of life you and your loved ones deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident attorney experienced helping victims in Salisbury, North Carolina, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Please call today — we would love to see if we can help.
For a free case review, call 1-800-525-7111.
ALL North Carolinians deserve justice, and we’re proud to fight for the rights of victims in Salisbury and the Piedmont.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today or complete the online form and let’s talk.