Salisbury Work Injury Lawyer
Injured at work? If you live in Salisbury, North Carolina or the surrounding area and have been injured on the job, the work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley would love to help. Salisbury is a town within the Charlotte metropolitan area and is serviced by I-85 and Highway 29. It is home to Cheerwine and Food Lion.
We’ve been helping injured North Carolinians in Salisbury and throughout the Piedmont region for more than three decades. We know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for justice and compensation for our deserving clients.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer experienced helping clients in Salisbury, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case — no win, no fee.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. Our compassionate attorneys will listen to you, review your case and help determine your best legal options.
We believe Justice Counts for ALL North Carolinians, and we’re proud to stand up for injured workers in Salisbury and throughout the state.
Specialists in Workers’ Comp Law
Our North Carolina workers’ compensation lawyers have more than 200 years of combined legal experience, and our team is led by two NC State Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law. These attorneys have met the NC State Bar’s strict requirements and passed a rigorous exam in work injury law.
We’re proud of the results we’ve obtained for injured workers in North Carolina, including Salisbury. Recent settlements and judgments include:
- Settlement | $1,800,000 Workers’ Compensation – Managing partner Gene Riddle represented a client who was hit head-on while driving a truck for work. He suffered permanently disabling injuries, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Riddle negotiated with both the workers’ comp carrier as well as the truck insurance company for the defendant, and ultimately obtained a settlement of $1.8 million.
- Settlement | $829,000 Workers’ Compensation – Attorney Christopher Brantley represented a 50-year-old employee of a cellular tower company who was struck by a falling tree while looking for locations for cell towers. He suffered severe head injuries which left him with cognitive deficits, semi-paralysis on his left side as well as fractures to his left leg. An extensive life care plan was put into place and future costs were analyzed, and we ultimately reached a settlement for $829,000 in compensation for our client.
- Settlement | $750,000 Workers’ Compensation – Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a man who suffered serious injuries to both legs requiring surgery when he was involved in a motor vehicle collision while on the job. The wreck resulted in permanent damage to the client’s legs. After getting depositions from witnesses and medical providers and representing our client at mediation we were able to settle the claim for $750,000.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Of course, successful case results are just one measure of our success. We’re also proud of the words our clients use to describe their experience with Riddle & Brantley, including:
“I came to Riddle & Brantley looking for justice. From step one to finish, they were 100% helpful.” -Anthony C.
At Riddle & Brantley law firm, we take care of our clients. We strive to treat every client as though they were family and won’t let them be taken advantage of by their employers or their insurance company if they have suffered an injury on the job.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury attorney familiar with Salisbury and the Piedmont region, call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the quick online form.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
North Carolina law requires most employers to purchase workers’ compensation insurance. This insurance provides benefits to workers who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. An injury or illness is covered under workers’ compensation insurance if it took place in the “course and scope” of your employment.
Furthermore, although hard to define, you may even be covered for an injury that occurs while you are on break or simply on the employer’s premises.
Justice for Injured Workers in All Industries
It doesn’t matter what occupation or industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
In more than three decades fighting for injured workers, our workers’ compensation lawyers have represented clients in many different industries, including:
- Law enforcement
- Health care
- Energy and utilities
- And many more…
Common Work Injuries
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers have experience fighting for victims in Salisbury and can assist you in all kinds of claims, including:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Plus, many more…
If you’ve been permanently disabled, our North Carolina disability lawyers can also help you file for Social Security disability benefits.
Whether you have been injured in a work-related accident in Salisbury or elsewhere in North Carolina, a Riddle & Brantley attorney can manage your case from start to finish.
We want to make the process as convenient and stress-free for our clients as possible. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones regain the quality of life you enjoyed before the accident.
What Can a Work Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can help you with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit. We want to make sure nothing is overlooked. This may include ensuring that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all of your injuries
- Your insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of limitations or other critical deadlines
- Your case manager or insurance adjuster do not communicate inappropriately with doctors and medical staff
- You receive your disability payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Diagnostic testing and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion on your injuries
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer simply to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
Looking for a Salisbury work injury lawyer?
You may want to consider the NC workers’ compensation attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
For more than 30 years we have been helping injured workers get the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our North Carolina work injury lawyers handle cases throughout the state, and we have helped many in Salisbury.
Please call us today at 1-800-525-7111 and let’s see if we can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
“If you’ve been injured on the job, you deserve justice.” -Gene Riddle
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. We would love to see if we can help.