Sanford Disability Lawyer
Are you unable to work due to a disability? Are you thinking about applying for Social Security disability benefits, or have you already applied and been denied? If so, you may be searching for a Sanford disability lawyer.
The experienced disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping clients in the Sanford NC area for decades and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving clients in Sanford, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and you only pay attorney fees if we win your case and you receive the disability benefits you need and deserve.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case today.
Our disability team is led by a Board-Certified Specialist who has demonstrated experience and expertise in Social Security disability law and is recognized by the NC State Bar for his proficiency handling these cases.
There is absolutely no shame in applying for disability and we would love to review your case and see how we can help.
Justice for People with Disabilities in Sanford, North Carolina
Located south of Raleigh and north of Fayetteville, Sanford is a city of roughly 30,000 people in North Carolina. The city is a significant industrial center and is home to major employers like 3M, Caterpillar, Pfzier and Tyson Foods. In the mid-20th century, Sanford produced 10 percent of the bricks in the United States and was even called the “Brick Capital of the USA.”
The disability attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have been serving clients in the Sanford area and across North Carolina for more than three decades.
We’re committed to fighting for justice for those unable to work due to disability, and we would love to help you and your loved ones if we can.
“Justice Counts for all North Carolinians, and we’re proud to fight for people with disabilities in Sanford.”
We have convenient offices in nearby Raleigh and, by appointment only, in Durham, and can also come to you if it’s more convenient.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short online form today.
“It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first.”
Do I qualify for disability benefits?
The Social Security Administration (SSA) considers many factors in determining whether or not you qualify for disability benefits.
These considerations include five important questions:
- Are you currently working? The SSA will not consider you for disability benefits if you are currently earning more than $1,260 in monthly wages.
- How severe is your condition? The SSA will want to determine that your disabling condition significantly interferes with your ability to work.
- Is your condition listed in the “Blue Book”? The SSA maintains a “Blue Book” of disabilities that may automatically qualify you for benefits if you meet certain other criteria. You can view the list
- Can you do the same work you’ve done before? In order to qualify for disability, you must demonstrate that you can no longer do the work that you’ve performed in the past 15 years.
- Can you do a different kind of work? If you can’t perform the work you’ve done previously, the SSA will also want to determine that you cannot perform another type of work using your “residual functioning capacity.”
If you’re considering applying for disability (or you’ve already applied and been denied), please contact a disability lawyer with experience in Sanford, NC today.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law at Riddle & Brantley.
We will review your case and help determine the best path forward for seeking the benefits that you need and deserve.
“To those people who are trying to get disability, I hope they will look to Riddle & Brantley for help.”
Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for justice for clients across North Carolina — including many in the Sanford area — for decades.
You don’t have to do this alone and we would love to help you if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free case review with a disability lawyer serving clients in Sanford.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
What can a disability attorney with experience in Sanford do for me?
Federal and North Carolina laws do not require you to be represented by a lawyer when seeking Social Security disability benefits. However, if you want to improve the odds that you are approved for benefits, it is recommended that you consult with an attorney.
The statistics don’t lie:
According to recent research, just 34 percent of those who did not hire an attorney were ultimately approved for disability benefits, while 60 percent of those who did hire a disability lawyer were ultimately approved.
Social Security disability benefits can go a long way in helping address the financial stress associated with a disability. Don’t gamble with your potential benefits.
Our North Carolina disability lawyers have experience helping clients in the Sanford NC area and we can handle all aspects of your disability application or appeal, including:
- Helping you complete your Initial Application for Social Security Disability benefits
- Coordinating your response to requests by the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Helping arrange a second opinion by a qualified and unbiased doctor
- Obtaining medical records, evaluation forms and supporting documentation from your medical providers
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration if your disability claim is initially denied
- Appearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) at a hearing to argue your case
- Cross-examining witnesses at your hearing with the ALJ
- Responding to requests for additional documents from your ALJ
- Appealing your case to the Appeals Council if you are denied by the ALJ
- Filing a lawsuit in federal court if the Appeals Council also denies your claim
- And much, much more
Applying for disability or appealing a denial can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful.
You don’t have to fight for benefits alone.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE no-obligation consultation with a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case — and you receive the disability benefits you need and deserve.
Riddle & Brantley disability lawyers are experienced helping clients in Sanford, North Carolina and we’d love to help if we can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians with disabilities in the Sanford area.