Sanford Truck Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a truck accident in Sanford? You may be looking for a Sanford truck accident lawyer and the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been fighting for truck and tractor-trailer accident victims in North Carolina for decades. We know the Sanford area and are committed to fighting for justice for our clients. The Sanford area is exploding with growth and is becoming a bedroom community of Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident lawyer experienced helping clients in the Sanford area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no upfront cost, and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
No win, no fee.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today to speak with our legal team.
Unlike most motor vehicle accidents, which involve cars that are about the same size and weight, a tractor trailer truck accident can have a devastating impact on drivers and passengers due to the massive weight of these 18-wheelers.
These large truck accidents can involve complex issues, including regulatory compliance and accident reconstruction. Truck accidents can often result in serious injuries, permanent disability and even death.
If you live in Sanford, North Carolina or the surrounding area, the truck accident attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. An accident involving a large truck can be devastating. You could be left seriously injured or permanently disabled.
Let us help you get back to the life you are accustomed to.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Nearly 4000 people die in semi-truck accidents every year and driver fatigue is the leading factor in these accidents according to the U.S. Department of Transportation. Although fatigue alone can result in a crash, fatigue combined with one or more of the following is a recipe for disaster.
According to The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) the following ten factors are potential and common factors contributing to a truck accident:
- Brake problems
- Traffic flow interruption
- Prescription drug use
- Traveling too fast for conditions
- Being unfamiliar with the roadway
- Roadway problems
- Any requirement to stop (crosswalk, traffic control device)
- Over the counter drug use
- Inadequate surveillance
Our experienced truck accident attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into the cause of your accident and build a strong case for maximum compensation.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation or fill out the form below.
We are ready to take on the truck driver and/or company that disrupted your life. We want you to get back to the life you were living before your accident. Let us help.
Results for Truck Accident Injury Victims in North Carolina
There is never any way to know how a case will end. All cases are different and the result will depend on the unique circumstances of each case.
Riddle & Brantley is proud of the results we have obtained for North Carolinians injured in serious truck and tractor trailer accidents. Some of our results include:
- $2,000,000 – Truck Accident: Attorney’s Gene Riddle and Jonathan Smith represented the sons of a lady who suffered debilitating injuries as a result of an accident involving an 18-wheeler tractor trailer. She later succumbed to her injuries. Riddle & Brantley hired experts to help establish liability and ultimately negotiated a $2,000,000 settlement with the defense counsel.
- $750,000 – Truck Accident: Our client was a passenger in a vehicle when it was hit by a tractor trailer. The accident totaled the vehicle and our client was seriously injured. In the end we had to press the truck’s insurance company by filing suit and pursuing mediation. The mediation finally concluded, awarding our client $750,000.
- $5,450,000 – truck accident: A family of four were killed when a tractor-trailer rear-ended their vehicle. After an intensive and exhaustive investigation directed by our attorneys, it was determined that there was combined negligence with two truck drivers.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.” -Tyronnie T.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE case review.
There are never any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
An accident involving a semi-truck must be thoroughly investigated and the investigation may be quite expensive. If we feel the case merits it, we will advance the money for the investigation.
When a loved one is killed or seriously injured in a crash with a truck or tractor-trailer, it is human instinct to wait a while before contacting a truck accident lawyer.
The trucking companies and their insurance companies may attempt to conceal evidence, and they will do what they can to reduce the potential amount they may have to pay on your claim.
Riddle & Brantley can help.
Our truck accident attorneys are experienced helping victims in the Sanford NC area and will work quickly to recover evidence and investigate the crash scene.
If you wait too long, important evidence in the truck crash may be gone, making it far more difficult to prove your case and get the justice and compensation you deserve.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident attorney experienced helping clients in Sanford, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and recover compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today.
“We have experienced investigators on staff ready to help. Justice Counts and we’re proud to stand up for victims in Sandford.” -Gene Riddle
What to Do After a Truck Accident in North Carolina
When deciding to hire a North Carolina truck accident attorney, there are a few steps to help your claim. The following are important things to do immediately after a truck accident:
- Call 911
- Seek immediate medical attention if needed.
- Never admit fault
- Never give a statement to the insurance company
- Talk with the officer handling the accident – Make sure you are honest as well as accurate. Remember anything you say can be used against you.
- Gather all important documents and make a list of any damages – Get all medical bills and other documents related to the wreck. Be sure to document any issues affecting your life that are the result of your accident.
- Contact a truck accident lawyer – A personal injury lawyer is probably the most important ally you can have in taking on a commercial truck carrier and truck drivers who may deny any responsibility for their wrongdoing.
The truck accident attorneys at Riddle& Brantley have experience handling all types of injuries resulting from truck and tractor-trailer wrecks, including:
- Broken Bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries – including TBI traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injuries
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Emotional trauma (PSTD)
- And more
For those injured while on the job, our North Carolina workers’ compensation attorneys can assist with your claim, as well.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a truck or tractor-trailer accident in Sanford or the surrounding area, please call us at 1-800-525-7111, or complete the online form below.
The consultation is always free, and we won’t get paid unless you are compensated. Our Sanford truck accident lawyers will be happy to review your case.
Trucking companies, as well as truck drivers, have a duty to operate and maintain tractor-trailers in a reasonably safe manner. Should they fail to fulfill this duty, they could be held liable in lawsuits for injuries that could result.
Truck Accident Attorneys Fighting for Victims in Sanford and All of North Carolina
People who have been injured in a truck or semi-truck accident are advised to seek immediate advice from an experienced truck accident attorney to help them protect their legal rights.
Remember, the time in which you must pursue a claim is limited due to North Carolina’s Statute of Limitations.
A truck accident lawyer with experience in Sanford can help determine your best legal options for pursuing compensation for your injuries.
Contact Riddle & Brantley today at 1-800-525-7111 for a FREE consultation.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
Justice Counts for you and your loved ones.