Shelby Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured in a workplace accident? You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits and you might be searching for a Shelby work injury lawyer to help with your claim.
Our North Carolina work injury lawyers have been serving injured workers in the Shelby NC area for decades and we would love to help you with your workers’ comp claim if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving Shelby and surrounding North Carolina, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
There is no obligation and you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
In MOST cases (though not all), you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits in North Carolina if:
- You’ve been injured while working or while on your employer’s premises
- You work for an employer with three or more employees
There are certain exceptions. For instance, in North Carolina, agricultural employers are not required to carry workers’ compensation insurance unless they employ 10 or more full-time, non-seasonal employees.
A workers’ compensation lawyer serving the Shelby NC area can help determine your eligibility and assist you with your claim.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury attorney with experience helping clients in Shelby.
Because we work on a contingency basis, you won’t pay any attorney fees unless we are successful and obtain workers’ compensation benefits for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below to speak with a workplace injury lawyer serving the Shelby area today.
Why Riddle & Brantley?
You have many choices when it comes to hiring a workers’ compensation lawyer to assist you with your claim. We encourage you to consider the NC work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley for our experience, compassion, and record of results.
Our workers’ comp team is led by attorneys Christopher Brantley and Adam Smith, both Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation. This means that these attorneys are recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and proficiency in handling work injury cases in North Carolina.
Attorneys Brantley and Smith have been recognized for their legal service by such organizations as Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Super Lawyers, and attorney Smith maintains a prestigious AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell — the organization’s top rating for lawyers (see disclaimer below).
We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients. We strive to treat every client like family, and we’re proud of the words they use to describe their experience working with our attorneys and staff:
- “I would recommend them to anyone. They fought hard for me.” -Christine W.
- “They handled my case very professionally, with respect from beginning to end.” -Joseph W.
- “They made a hard time in my life easier to endure.” -Melissa C.
Since 1985, our work injury lawyers with experience in Shelby NC have handled all kinds of workplace injury cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Crush injuries
- Hand injuries
- Respiratory illnesses from exposure to toxins
- Cancers like mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos and other substances
- And many more…
For more than three decades, our workers’ comp lawyers have fought for injured North Carolina workers — including many in the greater Shelby NC area — and secured many significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients, including:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Severe Brain Injury — Our client suffered a disabling head injury when he fell from a platform while working as a welder. Attorneys Gene Riddle, Christopher Brantley and Jonathan Smith fought for justice, securing more than $2 million in total compensation. We also established two trusts and a guardianship for the family in order to ensure our client’s long-term care.
- $1,800,000 | Work Injury / Truck Accident — When our client was seriously injured, including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee, in a head-on truck accident while on the job, attorney Gene Riddle took the case. We obtained a comprehensive life care plan, calculated damages, and negotiated with two separate insurance companies to obtain $1.8 million in total compensation for the victim.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Comp / Severe Head Injury — Attorney Christopher Brantley represented our client who suffered a disabling head injury when hit by a falling tree on the job. The victim suffered cognitive deficits, semi-paralysis and fractures. We obtained a life care plan from outside experts and negotiated with the insurance company involved to secure $829,000 in total compensation for our client.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“This settlement changed me and my family’s lives.”
–Linda B., Riddle & Brantley client
For a FREE, no-obligation consultation with a work injury lawyer serving the Shelby, North Carolina area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we get you the workers’ compensation benefits you need and deserve.
We understand what you’re going through. You don’t have to do this alone.
Riddle & Brantley’s workers’ compensation lawyers have experience holding insurance companies accountable, and we would love to help you with your work injury case in the Shelby area.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your claim.
Justice Counts for North Carolinians injured on the job.
*** Disclaimer: An attorney must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on Membership Criteria for Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and the Litigator Award, please visit our Membership Criteria page. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.