Statesville Work Injury Lawyer
Have you been injured on the job in Statesville or elsewhere in North Carolina? You may be searching for a Statesville work injury lawyer for help filing a workers’ compensation claim. The North Carolina work injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been serving North Carolinians injured on the job for more than three decades and together our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience.
For a FREE consultation with a work injury lawyer serving clients in Statesville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, the consultation is free, and if you decide to hire us there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we secure compensation for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your potential workers’ compensation case.
“Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for injured workers for more than three decades and we’re proud to serve clients in western North Carolina.”
Industries We Serve
Our work injury lawyers have experience helping clients in the Statesville area and have handled all types of workers’ compensation cases. We serve workers in all industries, including:
- Construction workers
- Truck drivers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Utility workers
- Doctors, nurses and other medical staff
- Law enforcement officers
- EMTs and other first responders
- Office personnel
- Farmers and agricultural workers
- And many more
Common Workplace Injuries
Our experienced workers’ compensation lawyers have helped many clients throughout the state of North Carolina — including many in the Statesville and western NC area — seek workers’ compensation benefits for all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Cuts, scrapes and contusions
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Shoulder injuries
- Neck injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Crush injuries
- Cancer and other diseases due to exposure to toxins
- Respiratory diseases
- Repetitive motion injuries like carpal tunnel disorder
- And many more
If you have suffered any of these injuries while on the job, you may have a claim for workers’ compensation and a work injury lawyer serving clients in Statesville NC can help.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a workers’ comp attorney at Riddle & Brantley, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the form below if you prefer.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your work injury case.
What can a work injury lawyer do for me?
You don’t have to hire an attorney to help with your workers’ compensation claim, but the process can be time-consuming, complicated and stressful.
A work injury lawyer with experience helping clients in Statesville, North Carolina can help manage all aspects of your case, including making sure that:
- You don’t waive your rights or accept an unfair settlement from the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance company receive notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) receives formal notice (Form 18) of your workplace injury
- Your insurance company acknowledges the filling of Form 18 with the NCIC
- You don’t overlook the Statute of Limitations or other important dates for your case
- You receive your disability payments on time and in the correct amount
- Your workers’ compensation payments are calculated correctly
- Lab tests and prescriptions ordered by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a prompt manner
- You are given a second opinion by a qualified, unbiased doctor
- You are not forced to take a new position created by your employer just to avoid paying you disability benefits
- And much, much more…
Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists
At Riddle & Brantley, we have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law on staff. These are attorneys who are recognized by the NC State Bar for their experience and proficiency in this special area of practice.
A Board-Certified Specialist knows the legal system and can help you get the proper workers’ compensation benefits for your workplace injury.
“Every time I’ve needed them, they were there for me.”
Results for Injured Workers in North Carolina
We’re proud of the record of settlements and judgments we’ve won for victims of workplace accidents in North Carolina, including many in the Statesville NC area. These case results include:
- $2,475,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Our attorneys fought tirelessly for justice for a welder who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a fall from a platform while on the job. We helped the family obtain a guardianship and created two trusts to help ensure his long-term care. Through extensive negotiations with the workers’ comp carrier, we secured more than $2 million in compensation for the injured worker.
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Our client was driving a truck for work when another heavy truck crossed the center line and hit him head-on. He suffered multiple extensive injuries including the eventual amputation of his left leg. Attorney Gene Riddle took the case, eventually securing more than $1 million in compensation from the workers’ compensation and truck insurance carriers.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Partner and Board-Certified Specialist Christopher Brantley fought for justice for our client, who suffered extensive injuries including cognitive impairments and semi-paralysis when a tree fell on him while scouting locations for a cell tower for work. Overseeing the development of a comprehensive life care plan, attorney Brantley won $829,000 in compensation for the victim.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability or workers’ comp.”
Looking for a Statesville work injury lawyer?
If you’re searching for a Statesville work injury attorney, you may want to consider the North Carolina workers’ compensation lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We’ve been fighting for injured workers in this state for more than three decades and have experience serving clients throughout western North Carolina, including many in the greater Statesville area.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below.
There is no obligation and should you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive workers’ compensation benefits.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s discuss your case.
Justice Counts for injured North Carolina workers and we would love to help if we can.