Thomasville Car Accident Lawyer
Injured in an auto accident in Thomasville or elsewhere in North Carolina? You may be searching for a Thomasville car accident lawyer to assist with your claim.
The North Carolina car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have served clients throughout the state, including many in the Thomasville area, for more than three decades.
We fight tirelessly for justice for our injured clients and would love to help you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Thomasville NC, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The consultation is free, there is no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
“We have served clients in the Piedmont Triad for more than three decades and are proud to fight for car accident victims in Thomasville.”
Justice for Thomasville
Thomasville is a small city of just over 25,000 people located not far from High Point, one of the three cities comprising North Carolina’s Piedmont Triad region.
Positioned directly along busy I-85 and near Interstates 285 and 74, Thomasville is no strange to heavy traffic and unfortunately, accidents are common.
In 2018, NCDOT reported 715 accidents in Thomasville involving injuries, including 18 fatal crashes. Alcohol was a factor in just under 3 percent of those accidents.
If you’ve been injured in a Thomasville-area car accident and are seeking a Thomasville car accident lawyer, consider the NC injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of combined legal experience and are committed to securing justice and compensation for victims of injury due to others’ negligence.
We have close ties to the Piedmont Triad region. Managing partner Gene Riddle graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law in 1985.
For a FREE consultation and case review with a car accident lawyer serving Thomasville, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no obligation and because we work on a contingency basis, you don’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the compensation you need and deserve.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may have an injury claim and be entitled to compensation.
Results for Car Accident Injury Victims
You’re not required to hire an attorney to represent you in a car accident injury claim or lawsuit, but research shows that those who do receive 35 percent more compensation on average.
While every case is different and there are no guarantees, we’re proud of the results Riddle & Brantley’s car accident lawyers have secured for our deserving clients across North Carolina, including:
- $9.45 Million | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Car Accident — A family of four was killed instantly in a major crash on a North Carolina highway involving multiple tractor-trailers. Attorneys Kurt Dixon and Gene Riddle organized a comprehensive investigation, even hiring expert reconstructionists and trucking safety experts to prove liability. Through several mediations, attorney Dixon negotiated more than $9 million in total compensation for surviving relatives.
- $2 Million | Car Accident & Truck Accident — We represented the surviving sons of woman who died as a result of injuries sustained in a major crash with an 18-wheeler. We brought in an expert witness to establish liability and ultimately were able to negotiate a total settlement of $2 million for the family.
- $1 Million | Auto Accident — Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith represented a woman who was seriously injured in an auto accident involving a company truck. We informed defense counsel of our intent to file suit, and through mediation were ultimately able to secure total compensation of $1 million from the insurance company for the truck.
***Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“Riddle & Brantley found me all the available money from the insurance companies.”
“What can a car accident lawyer do for me?”
The impact of a car accident can be life-changing. Pursuing a claim or lawsuit for your injuries can be complicated, stressful and time-consuming.
A car accident lawyer with experience helping clients in Thomasville NC can manage all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, including:
- Organizing a thorough accident investigation
- Hiring expert witnesses including accident reconstructionists
- Collecting and preserving important evidence
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care if necessary
- Preparing you for statement to the insurance company
- Obtaining the official police report
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Filing a lawsuit
- Drafting and filing legal briefs and other court documents
- Conducting depositions
- Setting up guardianships and/or trusts for long-term care
- And much more…
If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle wreck in Thomasville, High Point or elsewhere in the Triad, please call the car accident lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing your claim or lawsuit.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the fast and easy form below to speak with a car accident attorney serving Thomasville NC.
“I was treated professionally and with respect … They fought hard for me.”
-Clyde A. Mann
There is no fee for the consultation, and you won’t pay any upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation for your injuries.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s talk.
Justice Counts for you and your loved ones.