Thomasville Disability Lawyer
Seeking a Thomasville disability lawyer to help with your application or appeal? You may want to consider the North Carolina disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley.
We have been serving clients in the Thomasville area, High Point and throughout the Triad for more than three decades and would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a disability lawyer serving Thomasville NC and the Triad, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the Social Security disability benefits you need and deserve.
We understand what you’re going through.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation with a Thomasville attorney helping disability clients in Thomasville and elsewhere in North Carolina.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.”
“Do I really need a disability lawyer?”
If you’re seeking disability benefits in the Thomasville NC area, there is no law requiring you to hire an attorney. However, you may want to consider a disability lawyer if you’re serious about obtaining benefits from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
A 2017 government study found that those who are represented by an attorney are 2.9 times more likely to receive approval for benefits than those who are not.
That’s a big difference. You don’t want to gamble with your potential disability benefits.
A Riddle & Brantley disability lawyer with experience in Thomasville may be able to help.
Our team is led by a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law who knows the system well and fights tirelessly for North Carolinians with disabilities. Attorney Scott Scurfield has practiced law for more than 30 years and he has devoted much of that time to disability cases.
As a Specialist, Scufield is recognized by the NC State Bar for his experience and competency handling Social Security Disability cases.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability helping clients in Thomasville, High Point and the greater Triad, call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
We will review your case and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing benefits or appealing a denial.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case.
Have you been denied Social Security disability benefits?
If you’ve already been denied for benefits, do not be discouraged.
Statistics show that roughly 70 percent of disability applicants are initially denied benefits, and our disability lawyers have helped hundreds of clients successfully appeal denials.
According to recent research, while just 34 percent of those who did not hire an attorney were ultimately approved for benefits, 60 percent of those who did hire an attorney were.
One of our disability attorneys with experience in Thomasville NC may be able to help you navigate the appeals process.
“What can a Riddle & Brantley disability lawyer do for me?”
The process of applying for Social Security disability benefits — or appealing a denial — can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
Our disability lawyers have experience helping clients in the Thomasville area, High Point and elsewhere in North Carolina and can manage all aspects of the claims or appeal process, including:
- Helping you complete and submit the Initial Application for disability benefits with the SSA
- Making sure that the full extent of your disabling condition(s) is listed in your application forms
- Assisting you in communicating with the SSA during the claims process
- Collecting and submitting doctors’ records, evaluation forms and letters of support
- Making sure you receive an unbiased second opinion from a qualified doctor
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration if your claim is rejected at the Initial Application level
- Filing a Request for a Hearing with an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) if your disability claim is denied at the Reconsideration level
- Highlighting important supporting documents to the ALJ
- Cross-examining witnesses at your hearing with the ALJ
- Responding to requests for additional documents and evidence from the Administrative Law Judge during your hearing
- Requesting a review by the Appeals Council if your disability claim is rejected at the Hearing level
- Filing a lawsuit in federal district court if the Appeals Council does not overturn your denial or send your case back to the ALJ for further review
- And more…
A disability lawyer with experience serving clients in Thomasville can guide you step-by-step through this complicated process, making sure that your case is presented in the best possible way to the Social Security Administration.
Your potential benefits are too important to take a chance on.
“There are no guarantees in seeking disability benefits, but a Board-Certified Specialist can help improve your chances of getting approved.”
-Scott Scurfield, Riddle & Brantley attorney and Board-Certified Specialist
For assistance with your initial application OR appeal, please call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a disability lawyer serving clients in Thomasville, High Point and the Triad.
There is no obligation and you’ll only pay attorney fees if we successfully obtain disability benefits for you.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s discuss your case.
Looking for a Thomasville NC disability lawyer?
Our North Carolina SSD attorneys may be able to help.
We’ve been fighting for the rights of North Carolinians with disabling conditions for more than three decades and we’d love to help you and your loved ones if we can.