Wake Forest Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or other auto accident in Wake Forest or the surrounding area? You may be looking for a Wake Forest car accident lawyer.
If so, you may want to consider the North Carolina personal injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
Since 1985, Riddle & Brantley has been fighting for justice for North Carolinians injured due to the negligence of others. Our attorneys have nearly 200 years of collective legal experience. We know the law in North Carolina and fight tirelessly for our clients.
If you believe your car accident injury is due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice — and you may be entitled to compensation.
For a FREE consultation and case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
We represent clients involved in car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, as well as other types of auto accidents including tractor-trailer accidents, moped accidents, hit and run accidents, Uber and Lyft accidents and more.
We have offices just outside Wake Forest in Raleigh, and can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
Auto accidents can be serious and even life-threatening. Our car accident attorneys have experience representing clients who have suffered all types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Cuts and scrapes
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Loss of limbs / amputation
- Emotional trauma like PTSD
- Wrongful death
- And more…
What to expect when you hire a car accident lawyer
You are not required to hire a lawyer to pursue a car accident injury claim or lawsuit. However, auto accident cases can be complicated, time-consuming and stressful. A personal injury attorney with experience helping clients in Wake Forest can help.
A Riddle & Brantley attorney can handle your car accident case from beginning to end, including but not limited to:
- Organizing an accident investigation
- Hiring expert crash reconstructionists
- Interviewing witnesses
- Preserving evidence
- Filing your insurance claim
- Preparing you for official statements to insurance companies and authorities
- Communicating with law enforcement
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Making arrangements for affordable payment plans for your medical expenses
- Conducting depositions
- Filing a lawsuit
- Submitting court briefs and documents
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Arbitration and/or mediation
- And much more…
Your attorney will also be backed by a team of paralegals, case managers and investigators committed to your success.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Wake Forest or surrounding North Carolina, call our law office today for a FREE consultation: 1-800-525-7111
The consultation is free and there is no attorney fee unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
We are committed to making the process of filing a claim or lawsuit as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients. We will even come to you if it’s more convenient.
Justice for Wake Forest and North Carolina
We’ve been fighting for injured North Carolinians for more than three decades, and our firm believes that Justice Counts.
If you’ve been injured in a Wake Forest car accident, an experienced attorney with Riddle & Brantley may be able to help. We are familiar with Wake Forest and the Triangle area, know the law in North Carolina and will do what we can to protect your rights.
“We’ve been serving clients in the Triangle for decades and are proud to fight for injured victims in Wake Forest.” -Gene Riddle
Wake Forest is a growing city of more than 42,000 people in the Triangle region of North Carolina, just outside Raleigh. Situated between US-1 and US-401, and not far from the I-540 interstate, commuter traffic is heavy in the area and driving can be dangerous.
In 2018 alone, the North Carolina Department of Transportation reported 2,603 auto accidents in Wake Forest, including 4 fatal crashes. Injuries were reported in more than 600 Wake Forest car accidents.
Your life can change in seconds.
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence, you deserve an advocate who will fight on your behalf for the justice and compensation you deserve.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
Don’t wait — call today. If for any reason we are unable to help, we will do our best to connect you with someone who can.
Results for North Carolina Car Accident Injury Victims
In addition to the reviews of our clients, our record of settlements and judgments in North Carolina auto accident cases is a testament to our success.
We are proud to have won many five, six and even seven-figure settlements and verdicts on behalf of our deserving clients, including:
- $2,000,000 | Truck Accident — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the family of a woman who was killed following an accident involving an 18-wheel tractor-trailer. After organizing a comprehensive accident investigation and negotiating with defense counsel, Smith obtained a $2 million settlement for the family.
- $1,925,000 | Auto / Pedestrian Accident — Managing partner Gene Riddle and late partner Gene Jenkins represented a woman who was severely injured when she was hit by a truck while walking across a parking lot. After determining liability through an extensive investigation, Riddle and Jenkins negotiated a $1,925,000 settlement with defense counsel.
- $1,000,000 | Motorcycle Accident — Attorney Gene Riddle represented our client, who was hit by another vehicle and thrown from his motorcycle on a service road in Goldsboro. He suffered extensive injuries including multiple fractures. Riddle negotiated a $1 million settlement, which represented the limits of the policy in question.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
“They fought hard for me.” -Adell C.
Have you been injured in an auto accident in Wake Forest or elsewhere in North Carolina?
If you’re looking for a Wake Forest car accident lawyer, you may want to talk with the experienced attorneys at Riddle & Brantley. We have experience representing clients across North Carolina and are very familiar with Wake Forest and the greater Triangle.
For a FREE case review, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
There is no obligation, and if you decide to hire us, there are no upfront costs or attorney fees unless we win your case.
We have convenient offices in nearby Raleigh, and can even come to you if it’s more convenient.
We believe that ALL North Carolinians deserve justice.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation. We would love to help if we can.