Wake Forest Disability Lawyer
Do you suffer from a disability? Are you unable to work? You may be seeking a Wake Forest disability lawyer to help get Social Security disability benefits.
If so, you may want to consider the North Carolina disability lawyers at Riddle & Brantley. We have decades of experience serving clients throughout the state, including many in Wake Forest, and we would love to help if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the online form.
There are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 to speak with a disability lawyer with experience in Wake Forest today.
Why hire a Board-Certified Social Security Disability Specialist?
A Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law is a disability lawyer recognized by the North Carolina State Bar for his or her experience and competence in this specialized practice area.
At Riddle & Brantley, our disability team is led by Scott Scurfield, who is a Board-Certified Specialist and is experienced helping clients in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
As a Specialist, attorney Scurfield has demonstrated experience practicing disability law and has also passed a rigorous examination administered by the State Bar.
“A Board-Certified Specialist can help improve the chances that you are ultimately approved for disability benefits.”
-Scott Scurfield, Riddle & Brantley disability attorney and Board-Certified Specialist
If you’re considering applying for disability benefits, or you’re appealing a denial, please call our disability lawyer at 1-800-525-7111. We have experience serving Wake Forest and all of North Carolina and fight tirelessly for our clients.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today and let’s review your case.
As always, there is no upfront cost and you won’t pay a dime in attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive the benefits you need and deserve.
What can a disability lawyer do for you?
Applying for disability (or appealing a denied application) can be time-consuming, stressful and complicated.
You don’t have to do this alone.
A Social Security disability lawyer with experience in Wake Forest, North Carolina can handle all aspects of your disability claim, including:
- Assisting you with completing and filing your Initial Application for Social Security Disability benefits
- Helping you organize and respond to requests for information and other correspondence from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Collecting medical records and supporting documentation to support your disability claim
- Requesting letters of support and evaluation forms from your medical providers
- Filing a Request for Reconsideration if your initial application for disability benefits is denied
- Representing you in a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (known as an “ALJ”)
- Cross-examining important witnesses at your hearing
- Helping you obtain an unbiased second opinion from a qualified medical doctor
- Filing an appeal with the Appeals Council if your claim is denied at the Reconsideration Level
- Filing a lawsuit on your behalf in federal court if your disability claim is denied by the Appeals Council
- And much, much more…
For a free, no-obligation consultation with a disability lawyer helping clients in Wake Forest, please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
You can also complete the fast and easy form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 and let’s review your case.
“I would recommend Riddle & Brantley to anyone who needs help with disability.”
Will I be approved for disability benefits?
There are no guarantees that anyone will be approved by the SSA to receive disability benefits. However, a disability lawyer can help improve the chances that you ultimately receive approval.
Consider these statistics:
A recent study determined that while only 34 percent of people who did not hire an attorney were ultimately approved for disability benefits, 60 percent of people who did hire an attorney were ultimately approved.
That’s a big difference. Don’t gamble with your potential benefits.
A Social Security disability lawyer with experience in Wake Forest can help evaluate your case and advise you on your best legal options for pursuing benefits.
“I’ll highly recommend you to other people that need legal representation for disability matters.”
How does the SSA decide if I qualify for benefits?
The process of applying for Social Security disability benefits can be long and complex. The SSA uses a complicated process for determining whether or not you qualify for disability payments.
Although the process can be complicated, keep in mind that there are five important questions that the SSA considers when evaluating your claim:
- Are you currently earning wages? In order to qualify for disability benefits, an applicant must not be earning more than $1,180 per month in wages.
- How severe is your disability? Those qualifying for SSD or SSDI benefits must demonstrate to the SSA that their condition significantly impedes their ability to perform work.
- Is your disability listed in the SSA “Blue Book”? The SSA keeps a list of conditions that may automatically qualify you for disability benefits provided you meet certain other criteria.
- Can you do the same type work you’ve done previously? If you’re able to perform work similar to what you’ve done in the past 15 years, you may not qualify for Social Security disability benefits.
- Can you do a different type of work? If your disability prevents you from doing similar work to what you’ve done previously, the SSA will want to consider if you are able to perform another type of work instead.
This process can be complicated. A disability lawyer with experience in Wake Forest can help you make sense of the process and put together the best possible case for benefits.
Call 1-800-525-7111 for a free consultation and case review with a Board-Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability law.
We know the law, have experience in Wake Forest, and there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive disability benefits.
Our team will review your case and advise you on your best legal options.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below and let’s talk.