Wake Forest Truck Accident Lawyer
As one of the Triangle area’s fastest-growing communities, Wake Forest is home to many busy roads and highways, and truck accidents are unfortunately common. If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer accident, you may be searching for a Wake Forest truck accident lawyer.
The injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
We’ve been serving truck accident victims in the Wake Forest area for decades and have convenient offices in Raleigh and Goldsboro. We’ll even come to you if it’s more convenient.
For a FREE consultation with a truck accident attorney experienced handling injury cases in the Wake Forest area, please call 1-800-525-7111.
You can also complete the short form below if you prefer.
The consultation is free and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
Victims of truck accidents due to someone else’s negligence deserve justice.
We believe Justice Counts and would be happy to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve if we can.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today for a free, no-obligation case review.
“All North Carolinians deserve justice and we’re proud to fight for victims of truck accidents in Wake Forest and elsewhere in the Triangle.” -Gene Riddle
Truck and Tractor-Trailer Accidents in Wake Forest and the Triangle
Wake Forest is a suburban community just outside fast-growing Raleigh, North Carolina. The town of Wake Forest is part of the so-called Research Triangle metropolitan area, encompassing the larger cities of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill and surrounding locales.
Wake Forest is a popular commuter town, which along with growing industry means that traffic along area highways and interstates can be busy and dangerous. Wake Forest is located just north of Interstate 540, and US-1, US-401 and NC-98 all cut through the area.
Trucks and tractor-trailers often zoom along these busy roads, and accidents can be catastrophic.
Truck accidents happen in just seconds, and yet their consequences can last a lifetime.
Our truck accident lawyers with experience helping clients in Wake Forest have managed cases involving all types of injuries, including:
- Scrapes, cuts and contusions
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of limbs (amputations)
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Organ injuries and internal bleeding
- Memory loss
- Emotional injury (such as PTSD)
- And many more…
In tragic situations in which a loved one is killed in a truck accident, our North Carolina wrongful death attorneys may be able to help surviving family seek justice and compensation for their loss.
More than 200 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Our personal injury attorneys have been representing North Carolinians injured in truck accidents for decades. Together, our truck accident lawyers have more than 225 years of combined legal experience.
When you hire a Riddle & Brantley attorney to assist with your Wake Forest truck accident case, you’ll not only get a dedicate advocate for your injury claim or lawsuit, but you’ll also be supported by an entire staff committed to your success.
Our truck accident lawyers are assisted by investigators, case managers and paralegals who are dedicated to seeking justice for the injured.
If you’ve been injured in a truck or tractor-trailer wreck in Wake Forest or elsewhere in the Triangle, our experienced attorneys can assist with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, including:
- Collecting and preserving accident evidence
- Interviewing potential witnesses
- Organizing a thorough crash scene investigation
- Obtaining the official police report
- Hiring expert witnesses including truck accident reconstructionists
- Coordinating with local law enforcement
- Preparing you for statements to insurance companies
- Calculating damages
- Connecting you with appropriate medical care
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Preparing a lawsuit
- Filing a lawsuit and other court documents
- Deposing witnesses and relevant experts
- Arbitration and/or mediation
- Negotiating with defense counsel
- Setting up guardianships and trusts for long-term care
- And much, much more…
Truck accident injury claims can be time-consuming and stressful. It is our job to make the entire process as convenient and stress-free as possible for you.
For a FREE consultation and case review, call 1-800-525-7111 today. Our legal team will review the details of your case and advise you on your legal options.
If for any reason we’re unable to help, we’ll do our best to connect you with someone who can.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
There is no obligation, and you won’t pay a dime in legal fees unless we win your truck accident case and you receive financial compensation.
Riddle & Brantley Results for Truck Accident Victims
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible client service, and we’re proud of what our clients have to say about their experience working with Riddle & Brantley:
“From the moment you walk in the door … it’s a wonderful, family atmosphere. The compassion they have … is astronomical.” -C. Schaeffer
Every case is different and there are no guaranteed outcomes, however we are proud of the results we’ve obtained pursuing truck accident injury claims for our deserving clients, including:
- $5,450,000 | Truck Accident & Wrongful Death — A family of four was killed in a major tractor-trailer crash on busy I-95. Attorney Kurt Dixon knew the family personally and he and attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, organizing a comprehensive accident investigation to prove liability. After filling suit, the parties agreed to mediation, where Dixon and Riddle secured a total settlement of $5.45 million for surviving family. Separate litigation against another involved company remains pending.
- $2,000,000 | Tractor-Trailer Accident & Wrongful Death — Attorneys Jonathan Smith and Gene Riddle represented the surviving sons of a woman who was tragically killed after suffering extensive injuries in a wreck involving a tractor-trailer. Our firm hired experts to prove liability and attorney Smith was ultimately able to negotiate a significant settlement for the family.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Looking for a truck accident lawyer serving Wake Forest?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Wake Forest or elsewhere in the Triangle, Riddle & Brantley’s experienced truck accident lawyers may be able to help.
In more than three decades of service to North Carolina, we’ve represented thousands of injured victims and would love to fight for justice for you if we can.
For a FREE consultation with a Riddle & Brantley injury lawyer, please call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below.
The call is free and there is no obligation.
If you decide to hire us to represent you, there are no upfront costs and no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Please call 1-800-525-7111 today.
We believe ALL North Carolinians deserve justice.
The aftermath of a truck accident can be devastating. We understand what you and your loved ones are going through and we would love to help you get the justice you deserve.