Wake Forest Work Injury Lawyer
If you have been seriously injured at work, you may have a workers’ compensation claim and you may be searching for a Wake Forest work injury lawyer.
You may want to consider the North Carolina work injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley. We have convenient locations near Wake Forest and are ready to help however we can.
For a FREE consultation with one of our Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists, please call 1-800-525-7111.
There is no upfront cost and no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Do you have a workers’ compensation claim?
In the state of North Carolina, workers can file for workers compensation coverage after being injured in a workplace accident.
Worker’s compensation claims are supposed to allow workers to take the time off they need while still providing for their loved ones.
However, insurance companies often do not make it easy to file these claims.
Workers’ comp claims can be difficult to file, and insurance companies frequently deny claims.
The unfortunate reality is that your employer’s insurance company may not be looking out for your best interest. Sometimes they will try to save your employer as much money as possible and find any loophole in order to deny your claim.
The work injury lawyers at Riddle & Brantley have been helping injured workers in Wake Forest and elsewhere in North Carolina for more than three decades.
If you’re looking for a Wake Forest work injury lawyer, you may want to consider the North Carolina injury attorneys at Riddle & Brantley.
For a FREE consultation regarding your workers’ compensation claim, please call our work injury lawyers at 800-525-7111.
The consultation is free, and there are no upfront cost and no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
No matter what industry you work in, if you’ve been injured while at work, you may have a claim for compensation.
Justice for Injured Workers in Wake Forest
With more than 30,000 people, Wake Forest was listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the 20 fastest growing suburbs in America. Population growth, busy interstates and booming industry mean that work injuries are unfortunately common in Wake Forest and the surrounding Triangle region.
Riddle & Brantley work injury lawyers have experience representing clients in Wake Forest and can assist injured workers of all kinds, including:
- Truck drivers and transportation workers
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Warehouse workers
- Heavy equipment operators
- Law enforcement officers
- Paramedics and EMTs
- Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals
- Utility workers
- Office personnel
- Agricultural and farm workers
- And many more…
We’re also proud to fight for our military veterans, as well.
Call 1-800-525-7111 or complete the short form below to speak with our legal team about a possible work injury claim.
We have two NC State Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialists on staff. These experienced lawyers have met extensive requirements and passed a specialization test to be recognized by the North Carolina State Bar for their expertise in handling work injury cases.
Common Workplace Injuries
Riddle & Brantley workers’ compensation lawyers can assist with claims involving all types of work injuries, including:
- Back injuries
- Hand injuries
- Neck injuries
- Head injuries
- Severe brain injuries
- Amputation (loss of limbs)
- Crush injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries (such as carpel tunnel syndrome)
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss or tinnitus
- Breathing problems
- Disease due to chemical or substance exposure
- Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure
- Plus, many more…
In the most tragic cases, our wrongful death attorneys can also fight for justice and compensation for the surviving family and loved ones of those killed in workplace accidents.
What Can a Riddle & Brantley Work Injury Attorney Do for Me?
Workers’ compensation cases can be complex, time-consuming and stressful.
You don’t need to go through this alone.
A work injury attorney at Riddle & Brantley can help you with all aspects of your injury claim or lawsuit, making sure nothing is overlooked.
A workers’ compensation lawyer with experience in Wake Forest and throughout North Carolina can help make sure that:
- You don’t waive your legal rights or accept an unfair settlement with the insurance company
- Your employer and insurance carrier receive formal notice of your injury
- The North Carolina Industrial commission (NCIC) receives Form 18 (notice of your workplace injury)
- Your injury report covers all of injuries
- Your insurance company acknowledges your claim filed with the NCIC
- You don’t miss out on justice due to the Statute of limitations or other critical deadlines
- Your case manager or insurance adjuster do not communicate inappropriately with doctors and medical staff
- You receive your disability payments on time
- Your compensation is calculated correctly
- Diagnostic testing and any medications prescribed by your doctor are approved by the insurance company in a timely manner
- An unbiased doctor provides a credible second opinion
- You are not forced to accept a position created by your employer solely to avoid paying disability benefits
- And much more…
As advocates for injured workers, the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley know the workers’ compensation system well. We even have two Board-Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation Law.
Riddle & Brantley Results
At Riddle & Brantley you can trust that your work injury case will be in the hands of legal professionals experienced in workers’ compensation law.
We are proud of the results we have obtained for injured workers throughout North Carolina, including Wake Forest. Some of our results include:
- $1,800,000 | Workers’ Compensation / Truck Accident — When a dump truck crossed the line and hit our client head-on while he was on the job, he suffered extensive injuries including the eventual loss of his left leg below the knee. Attorney Gene Riddle fought for justice, working out settlements with both his employer’s workers’ compensation carrier and the insurance company for the at-fault party.
- $829,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Attorney Christopher Brantley represented a cell tower company employee who was struck by a falling tree while on the job. He suffered severe head injuries which left him with cognitive deficits, semi-paralysis on his left side as well as fractures to his left leg. An extensive life care plan was put into place and future costs were analyzed, and ultimately Brantley negotiated a settlement of $829,000.
- $786,000 | Workers’ Compensation — Managing partner Gene Riddle represented our client, who suffered a disabling spinal cord injury while working in law enforcement. After receiving compensation for medical expenses for 14 years, our client was able to obtain a settlement totaling $786,000, negotiated by Riddle, including a provision for Medicare Set Aside, future medical treatment, and a lifetime annuity.
*** Disclaimer: The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Have You Been Injured at Work?
If you’ve been injured on the job, you may be seeking a work injury lawyer with experience in Wake Forest. If so, Riddle & Brantley may be able to help.
Our workers’ compensation attorneys have nearly 200 years in combined legal experience and we fight tirelessly for injured North Carolinians.
For a FREE consultation, please call 1-800-525-7111 or fill out the short form below.
There is no obligation and there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive financial compensation.
When you’ve been injured at work, Justice Counts.
Call 1-800-525-7111 today. We would love to help if we can.